Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Overall responsibility is to assist the Financial Manager andoversee daily accounting operation.
- Perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of allgeneral ledger balances.
- Prepare trial balance and financial reports.
- To safeguard all contracts and agreements and to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries.
- Review and analyze all accounts before issuing finalmonthly financial statements.
- Plan and organize training for staff in areas of accounting andfinance.
- Represent the Financial Manager when he/she is absent.
- Supervise and control subordinates to discharge theirduties in an effective and efficient manner
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accommodation and meals.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Proven Finance management experience.
- Knowledge in financial budget and forecast.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Communication and leadership.
- Knowledge in MS Office, Opera
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Contact: 0985084555