Kế toán công nợ phải thu - Account Receivable
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various debtor accounts and ensure they are posted on a timely basis.
- Issuing invoice/ Debit notes/ Credit Notes
- The preparation and mailing of account statements to customers on a timely basis and to monitor the subsequent collection of all accounts.
- To conduct all necessary credit checks on all new credit applicants, to make recommendations according to existing credit policies and to maintain details of credit given to customers.
- The completion and updating of all individual debtor records.
- To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- Process all Credit Applications, ensuring that the clients are notified promptly and professionally.
- In the AR module, set up AR accounts for newly approved credits and ensure creditors’ details are correct at all times.
- Accountable for the accurate processing of all AR accounts.
- Ensure that all Trade Debtors’ invoices are accurate; all services invoiced supported by a valid guarantee of payment and the room rates correct.
- Responsible for the timely transfer of the invoices to the city ledger and prompt mailing (or emailing) of the invoices to the debtors.
- Answer debtors’ inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Process all cheques and payments received accurately and on a daily basis.
- Complete a daily summary of all adjustments related to the City Ledger; ensure that it is distributed as necessary and reconciled with a PMS generated report at end of shift.
- Ensure that all debtors trading beyond their normal terms are followed up regularly.
- Ensure that all credit card transactions are verified for completeness and the accounts formally reconciled on a daily basis.
- Calculate and accurately post commissions.
- Promptly investigate all credit card disputes, liaising with the Front Office and the banks.
- Collate all necessary paperwork to justify credit card refunds and obtain sign off from the management before refunds can be processed.
- Accurately process all Monthly Statements, ensuring that they are mailed promptly.
- Ensure that all Month End reports are printed and forwarded to the Financial Controller to prepare the balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform ‘month end close’ of the debtors system (in the rare cases where the AR Ledger is not interfaced to the Accounting system).
- Do monthly closing with the team and prepare audit schedule relating to the AR part.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- International Working Environment
- Internal Career Advancement
- Training Opportunities within The Ascott Group
Yêu cầu công việc
- Directly reports to the Financial Controller.
- Works closely with Sales and Front Office Departments.
- To perform other duties as required by the Financial Controller.
- Accounting Software
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Senior Officer, Accounts Receivable||31/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|INCOME AUDITOR (KẾ TOÁN DOANH THU)||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Thủ kho công trường||30/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Kế toán Tổng hợp||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT/KẾ TOÁN THANH TOÁN||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Officer, General Ledger (Hoiana Residences)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Officer, Income Audit (Hoiana Residences)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Accountant||18/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Accountant||28/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|KẾ TOÁN THU MUA||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Payroll Clerk||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|