Executive Housekeeper ( Working at Phu Quoc )
Quy mô :
+84 985 800 178 Talent & Culture
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest standard of room and public area cleanliness and appearance, guest service as well as engendering team spirit and motivation in all staff. The Housekeeper must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action as required
Delegate to and supervise all Managerial staff within the Department and assist them in preparing work schedules.
Conform to and enforce policies and procedures & rules and regulations as laid down by ACCOR and the Pullman Phu Quoc in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
Performs special duties as required by direct supervisor.
Responsible for the cost effective rostering of all staff in the Housekeeping Department and Public Area cleaning.
The main objective of the Housekeeper in rostering, is to keep wages to a minimum whilst ensuring the highest possible level of service to the guests of the Pullman Phu Quoc and highest level of productivity.
Prepare weekly staffing schedules, monitoring staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.
Prepare various monthly reports as required by the Director of Rooms .
Conduct regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the Department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time.
Prepare the annual capital and operating budgets for the Department in conjunction with the Director of Rooms and ensure departmental expenditure is kept within budget by presenting the P & L for the Department to the Director of Rooms on a monthly basis.
Responsible to ensure that all staff under her jurisdiction are at all times immaculately groomed, e.g.:
correct and complete uniform, personal hygiene, i.e., hair, make-up etc.
To handle and resolve all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an amicable relationship with all clients, customers and guests of the hotel.
Through close supervision recommend improvements and changes to the operation of the Department,
especially concerning creating better services standards, increasing revenue and reducing costs.
Responsible to ensure that all stock/linen levels and usage are effectively and cost efficiently controlled.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans and organizes regular Departmental training for all staff, specially new staff, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and actual job knowledge.
Identify and develop leadership qualities among subordinates in order to guide them towards the path of
Career enrichment with both ACCOR and the Pullman Phu Quoc, and additionally provide the Pullman Phu Quoc with a source for future management, Have a good relationship with all colleagues.
Be understanding, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.
Reports directly to the General Manager or Operation Manager.
Work closely with other Departments of the hotel, and attend regular meetings on a periodical basis.
Participate in providing and receiving constructive criticism with regards to the Department and the Hotel as a whole, in order to improve efficiency, productivity and guest service.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
Perform other related duties and special projects as required by the General Manager or Operation Manager.
Manager both within and outside the Hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law.
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty (03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse).
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
- Telephone allowance (depend on positions)
- On board Travel expense support.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus.
- Year End Party.
- International working environment with many Expatriates
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed properties
Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Office computer literacy.
- Good command in English.
- Vietnamese: Native
- Leadership, Management, Interpersonal Skill.
- Ability to run big department efficiently, knowing how to deal with staffs/ customers professionally, good in guest complaint handling.
- Excellent in service mind oriented, Excellent time keeping and organisational skills.
- Working experience in 2-3 years with similar position , Assistant Executive Housekeeper with good background/profile will be considered for interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please contact during the working hours from Monday to Friday/Vui lòng liên hệ trong giờ hành chính từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
To get the official Application Form, kindly visit www.vieclamphuquoc.net (put in the searching keys: Pullman Phu Quoc)/Để tải Mẫu đơn ứng tuyển chính thức, vui lòng truy cập trang vieclamphuquoc.net với từ khóa tìm kiếm Pullman Phu Quoc.
Please send your resume in English or Vietnamese/Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh hoặc tiếng Việt.
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||19:09 22/03/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||13:36 14/12/2018|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +84 985 800 178