Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
1. Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service team in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help to establish.
2. Creates a positive atmosphere among Team Members.
3. Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
4. Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
5. Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
6. Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
7. Handle and solve guest complaints in restaurants to ensure an high level of guest satisfaction
8. Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
9. Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
10. Staffing adequately the outlets according to business needs
11. Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items according with F&B Manager guidelines
12. Ensure a correct use of chinaware, glassware, tools and equipment in order to avoid damages and reduce breakages
13. Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
14. Inspect all aspects of the outlet environment ensuring compliance with standards of cleanliness and order and direct respective personnel to rectify deficiencies immediately
15. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
16. Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
17. Is capable of handling difficult customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
18. Ensures product quality and great service.
19. Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
20. Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
21. Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
22. Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
23. Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
24. Delegates and follow-up effectively.
25. Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and give detailed update to F&B manager
26. Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
27. Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
28. Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
29. Effectively identifies restaurant point of challenge through reports and propose alternatives to solve the same
30. Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
31. Proficiency in Point of sale (POS) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
32. Assist in planning regular and special event and promotions
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
• Giấy chứng nhận đang tham gia các khóa đào tạo thêm chuyên môn là một lợi thế
• Đã từng làm việc tại vị trí tương đương
• Có trách nhiệm và chịu áp lực công việc
• Kỹ năng giao tiếp và trình bày thu hút
• Có khả năng thuyết phục khách hàng
• Có thể xử lý ngôn ngữ địa phương và tiếng Anh.
• Ưu tiên có thể giao tiếp thêm tiếng Hàn, tiếng Nhật
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email: Gửi email
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642