Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
▪ Provide exceptional services to guests and internal customers at all times to maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
▪ Be familiar with the hotel’s products/services and hotel’s current promotions and policies.
▪ Stores luggage according to standards.
▪ Directs guests and visitors to any of the Hotel’s facilities.
▪ Transports guest’s luggage to their room in an efficient manner and explaining all in house and room facilities.
▪ Assists to open and close car doors for guests whenever the opportunity arises.
▪ Ensures vehicle's license number, type are logged down on the luggage tags for future reference.
▪ Assists all guests with luggage storage, ensuring the proper handling, storage, security and procedures are followed.
▪ Handles parcel wrapping.
▪ Ensures all messages of any kind are promptly delivered to the guest’s room.
▪ Assists to direct traffic in the hotel’s driveway.
▪ Hails taxis and answers guests’ inquiries.
▪ Prevents entrance of unauthorised or undesirable persons
▪ Opens doors, welcomes and greets guests and visitors.
▪ Loads / Unloads guest luggage from cars/buses upon arrival and departure and handling other services requested by guests.
▪ Understand of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
▪ Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
▪ Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Ensure that guests receive the levels of service expected by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
• Proactively interact with our guests
• Anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
• Have extensive knowledge of the company’s security and health safety procedures
• Exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and company property
• Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts
• Attend all statutory fire, health and safety training sessions to remain fully up to date with rules concerning fire and health safety
• Have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Minimum Salary for staff line from 6,500,000 VND (fresh graduate 5,000,000 VND – 6,000,000 VND) + Service Charge
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
- Part-time employee: 30.000 VND/ hour + Meals + Uniform
- Internship: Allowance 2.500.000 - 3.500.000 VND/month + Meals + Uniform
Yêu cầu công việc
• Giấy chứng nhận đang tham gia các khóa đào tạo thêm chuyên môn là một lợi thế
• Đã từng làm việc tại vị trí tương đương
• Có trách nhiệm và chịu áp lực công việc
• Kỹ năng giao tiếp và trình bày thu hút
• Có khả năng thuyết phục khách hàng
• Giao tiếp tốt tiếng Việt và tiếng Anh.
• Ưu tiên có thể giao tiếp thêm tiếng Hàn, tiếng Nhật