Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. To achieve the monthly targets set by the Director of Revenue in the Yearly Business Plan.
2. To monitor competitor’s rates/packages on a daily basis and propose ideas/offers/packages to be implemented to maintain market share.
3. To monitor hotel positioning and maintain best positions in OTA.
4. To initiate and implement new concepts to optimize revenues from OTA.
5. To increase sales/revenue in the E-Commerce area when opportunity arises.
6. To control and manage Hotel room inventory/ rates to maximize/generate revenue.
7. To manage the on-going relationship with assigned OTA partners including daily communication, periodic formal account wellness checks, and on-going revenue tracking.
8. To stay abreast of industry trends by attending industry conferences and seeking out advanced distribution knowledge.
9. To submit weekly plans, monthly reports and Plan Director according to deadlines.
10. To maintain and update E-commerce database on a monthly basis and send a copy to the Director of Revenue.
11. To ensure accurate information of Melia Yangon is correct in all websites, third party websites on a weekly basis.
12. To keep track and updates the Director of Revenue on latest trends and happenings in the E-Commerce world daily.
13. To attend the Business Review meeting as and when required.
14. To perform other related reasonable duties as requested by the Hotel management, Melia Hotels International (MHI) and/or his/her immediate Superior.
15. Able to adapt to industry changes as may be from time to time necessary.
16. Have a good working relationship with other Departments.
17. To perform all duties in a timely and efficient manner to achieve Department Objectives and any assignment by the Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- College Degree or above
- Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken
English - Good level, written & spoken
- Knowledge of third language is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word and Excel, PowerPoint
- At least 4 years in international hotels in the same position.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Revenue & Reservation Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Mar-Com Manager (Based in HCMC)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender/ Barista||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|The Level Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Spa Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Head of Kitchen||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|German, Japanese, Korean Trainee||30/07/2019||3 - 5 triệu|
|Guest Experience Manager ( For Expat or Local )||30/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||30/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||21:24 10/10/2018|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|