Demi Chef - Western
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• To plan, organize & assist in the set-up of the Kitchen.
• Be flexible and able to work different shifts in short notice.
• To prepare the Market List and mise-en-place and all basic Stocks and Sauces, assist and prepares all the BQT – Events, works closely with the BQT- Catering Sales Department, co-ordinates and plans well with other Kitchen for a smooth & efficient operation for all functions.
• To coordinate the preparation of E.O, according to what is been issued by sales / banqueting department event orders.
• To ensure culinary standards, conduct daily briefings with subordinates, follow up and enforce training plan. Schedule kitchen employees according to business needs.
• To coordinate the fulfilment of work safety, food safety - Hygiene procedures at all times, involved in creating new culinary trends. Strive for the highest standards.
• Be responsible of the kitchen equipment and machinery, coordinates its maintenance, cleaning and maintains good conditions of the facilities. To monitor and check the temperatures of the walk In Coolers – Freezers & Fridges, prepares defect list to the engineering maintenance department.
• To check that the needed materials for the right work of the kitchen are available, assuring its preservation and turnover. To place the orders to the store.
• To check the correct temperature and follow recipes according to Hygiene standard.
• To keep a good communication with the F&B service staff, in order to reach a good coordination between both departments.
• To train and develop the staff according to the human resources procedures and the quality guide provided by Meliá Hotels International.
• To analyze the quality index and the customer’s comments and to set up corrective actions and improvement plans.
• To carry out duties and tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Bachelor Degree
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Secretarial
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): At least 1-year experience in similar position
WORK EXPERIENCE IN SOL MELIA (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION): At least 1-year experience in administration or guest service job.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Revenue & Reservation Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Mar-Com Manager (Based in HCMC)||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender/ Barista||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|The Level Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Spa Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Manager||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|German, Japanese, Korean Trainee||30/07/2019||3 - 5 triệu|
|Guest Experience Manager ( For Expat or Local )||30/08/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||30/07/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||21:24 10/10/2018|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|