ASST STATEROOM STEWARD
Quy mô :
0902963918 Nhân sự
50 Sam Son Str, Ward 4, Dist Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
WORKING IN THE CRUISE SHIP TRAVEL AROUND USA, EUROPE.
The Asst Stateroom Steward/ess Staff is responsible for ensuring quality Housekeeping service
and high standards of cleanliness as per company guidelines for crew area, Officer and Staff Cabin
• Adhere to the company standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
• Adhere to Fun Time procedures at all times.
• Apply hospitality standards at all times in guest and crew areas.
• Follow all safety regulations (boat drills, lifejacket issues etc.) during the course of duty.
• Follow all environmental, USPH and SMS procedures during the course of duty.
• Adhere to all safety and operational instructions regarding handling chemicals.
• Advise any challenges immediately to the Housekeeping Management.
• Respond to all requests in a timely manner.
• Report and follow up on all maintenance issues with the Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
• Ensure all Staff/Officer cabins are serviced once a day to the cleaning and set-up presentation
• Ensure hallway/corridor and lockers are kept clean and tidy at all times to the standards
• Ensure carpets in cabins and hallways/corridors are kept clean through daily spotting and
• Ensure that all equipment is properly cared for, cleaned and correctly stored.
• Be able to deliver fun & memorable cruises to our guests each week.
• Ensure daily inspections of mattresses and adhere to mattress turning guidelines.
• Ensure all linen rotation procedures are followed as per procedures.
• Ensure that food service items are removed from the cabins promptly and returned to the
• Adhere to CCL environmental towel hanger policy.
• Assist in crew area common areas for assigned time frames during the course of the day.
• Report for cleaning of infirmary as assigned.
• Participate in any other functions as scheduled by Housekeeping Management.
• Be outgoing & project a friendly & fun demeanor at all times. We sell fun & smiling and
friendliness is paramount to any shipboard position. 7 days a week.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Standard Starboard contracts are from six - eight months, with 6 to 8 weeks of time off.
- Provided accommodations
- Provided meals are also.
- Provided crew laundry areas.
- Provided Crew Gym Facility:
- Career development;
- Provided air ticket from the end of the first contract to all renewals contract.
- Salary: Salary and commission are paid by every two weeks.
- Medical care and basic dental care is provided to all shipboard team members with all free of charge while on board.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of one to two years experience similar position in 4 Star to 5 star land-based hotel/resort; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Newest Update English CV
Education degree; Education Certificate...
Color scan of valid Passport or ID card.
Minimum age 21 years old
Have a basic knowledge of English
Be medically fit with no criminal record
Have a minimum one year of experience in a 4-star western hotel or restaurant in the position applied for.
Energetic and ambitious personality!
Send your CV to: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Utility Cleaner||15/06/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|CHUYÊN VIÊN TUYỂN DỤNG||30/05/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|CULINARY( Cook; Assist Cook; Pastry; Baker...)||15/06/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|HOUSEKEEPING||15/06/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|F&B ATTENDANT||15/06/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|ASST STATEROOM STEWARD||15/06/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|HOTEL STEWARD||15/06/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 50 Sam Son Str, Ward 4, Dist Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0084 2854490805