Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Handle media work, including suggested written articles, media kits, pictorials, promotional materials, printed presentation, collateral items and direct mail, keep in touch and work with journalists.
- Handle information flow between Silverland properties and Marketing department, including design requirement (as coordinator).
- Execute tasks such as plan events, make report, suggest Marketing plan, work with partners.
- Do Marketing administration works.
1. Media & Advertising:
- Update media contact and maintain close and positive relationship with journalists in the areas of print (newspapers and magazines), television and radio, online, media agency.
- Work with media agency for distribution media releases.
- Represent Silverland properties and works with media.
- Suggest written article, news, press release, visual material of Silverland properties for distribution to media to support potential editorial.
- Monitor advertising and production schedule for corporate advertising commitment and ensure all ads are published, copies received, and invoices are in order.
- Ensure paperwork related advertising expenditure and ensure tear-sheets of all insertions are kept filed appropriately as proof of advertising for future reference.
- Monitor Silverland website and Facebook to ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Suggest overall marketing plan for the properties and assist in the implementation of actions as a result of the annual marketing plan.
- Prepare material and document as MC script, timeline, event program, purchasing contact.
- Follow up the preparation to ensure delegated works are in line with schedule under the guidance of Communications Manager.
- Assist in running an event as requirement.
3. Market Research:
- Collect and update promotion info in hospitality industry for future reference and planning.
- Do the report as requirement.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Montly productivity bonus
- Social Insurance
- Training and Development
- Others as Hotel's policy: Daily Meal, AL, 13th bonus...
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduated.
- Solid knowledge of Marketing and Hospitality industry.
- Solid knowledge of Social Media and Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong in communication and presentation skills.
- Creative and strong planning skills.
- Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please submit your CV via email: Gửi email (Ms. Tra - Group HR)
- Contact: (028) 38272740 (Ext: 6969) / 0934747588
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||09:33 16/01/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|