Địa điểm: Quận 1 - TP HCM, | Hạn nộp: 31/01/2019 | Mức lương: Thỏa thuận | Giờ làm việc: Giờ hành chính
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Mô tả công việc
Scope of job: To provide leadership in all selling activities within the hotels, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximize sales through the activities of the Sales Department and other employees.
- Develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s Sales Strategy (goals, plans and actions) to achieve forecasted revenue figures in Rooms, Food and Beverage.
- Ensure Sales activities are aligned with the Marketing Strategy and implement where appropriate.
- Conduct regular departmental meetings, briefings to ensure the hotel business run smoothly.
- Review sales files and systems to ensure correct booking procedures, including group room and meeting program history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, credit and payment documents, etc.
- Ensure Sales employees provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiry in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Maximize employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Proactively manage all the sales resources and funds, and control departmental costs.
- Ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s marketing and sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Manage all key sales accounts and groups, evaluates them based on sales account analysis prepared by Marketing Manager – Strategy / Marketing Analyst, and develops strategies for pricing, inventory, and sales resource allocation.
- Actively participate in weekly revenue meetings and monthly strategic meetings, developing and adjusting sales and pricing strategy.
- Be aware of community, business, political and social factors that may affect the hotel’s financial performance.
- Direct and coordinate all selling activities and communicates these activities throughout the hotel.
- Ensure all sales proposals, collateral, digital tools, and other sales communications are in-line with the hotel’s brand standards, and up- to-date in terms of information.
- Ensure all contracts signed by or on behalf of the Marketing and Sales Department follow the established hotel policies and procedures.
- Attend major travel, trade and corporate functions to network and promote the hotel when required.
- Plan and execute sales trips based on business priorities.
- Entertain existing and potential customers and ensure the Sales Team entertains customers based on business priorities.
- Work closely with other Department Heads in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensure Sales employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Montly productivity bonus
- Social Insurance
- Training and Development
- Others as Hotel's policy: Daily Meal, AL, 13th bonus...
Yêu cầu công việc
- Only candidates in Hospitality industry.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Fluently English in both speaking and writing.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please submit your CV via email: Gửi email (Ms. Tra - Group HR)
- Contact: (028) 38272740 (Ext: 6969) / 0934747588
- Lĩnh vực: Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ, Resort/ Khu Du lịch, Nhà hàng/ Bar/ Pub
- Ngành nghề: Sale/ Marketing/ Guest Relation/ Revenue
- Vị trí: Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Thông tin liên hệSilverland Hospitality
14 – 16 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP.HCM
Người liên hệ: Ms. Tra
Điện thoại: (028) 38272740 - Ext:6969
Chức vụ: Group Human Resources Manager
Xin lưu ý : Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại Hoteljob.vn" khi nộp hồ sơ cho chúng tôi. Xin cảm ơn!
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||09:33 16/01/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 14 – 16 Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, TP.HCM
Điện thoại: (028) 38272740