Food & Beverage Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
Manage the function of all Food and Beverage employees, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure international service standard and maximum departmental profit is achieved
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Direct and organize the Food & Beverage function within the hotel in order to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service, and merchandising to maximize profits.
• Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food and Beverage Department to meet the daily needs of operation.
• Clearly describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub-departments, i.e., room service, restaurants, banquets, kitchens, stewards, etc.
• Develop, implement and monitor schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result.
• Participate with the chef, Sales & Marketing Manager in the creation of attractive and merchandising menus designed to attract a predetermined customer market.
• Implement effective control of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub-departments.
• Establish and achieve predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality food, service, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
• Assure the ordering and purchasing of beer, wine, liquor, premix canisters and canned soft for Food& Beverage and vending.
• Purchasing of purchase requirements of small wares, linens requirements etc.
• Directly responsible for large groups…overseeing medium and smaller groups.
• Consistent check of Banquet Food and Beverage quality, Banquet services and presentation.
• Ensuring that services meet customer specifications.
• Quality of meeting room set-up.
• Liaise on an on-going basis with the Sales Department to ensure all client needs and requirements will be met.
Report to: General Manager (expat)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 18 days of annual leave;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* Work characteristics:
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding question as problem solving.
- Must be familiar with all hotels procedures, regulations.
* Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Having Degree in Hospitality Management/ Foreign Languages or certificate in VTOS
- Understanding of F&B revenues and calculations
- Understanding of, and proficiency in equipment and fixtures used in the operation of an F&B Outlet
* Required Skills:
- Must be able to work in time deadlines with minimum supervision
- Has a good organizational and communicative skill
- Be able to train staff and make report
- Excellent spoken & written English & Computer proficiency
* Experience : At least 10 years working in senior position in F&B area in 4 or 5 star Hotel/ Resort
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the Middle of March.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Demi Chef (Cold Kitchen)||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward/ Tạp vụ bếp||26/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Canteen Attendant/ Nhân viên bếp căn tin||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Gardener/ Nhân viên cây xanh||26/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Executive Housekeeper||24/07/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Graphic Designer||23/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kitchen Secretary||27/07/2020||8 - 12 triệu|