Spa Manager (Pre-opening)
Quy mô :
0911 52 58 57 Human Resources Manager
Pre-opening Office: 81 Hoang Duc Luong, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Mô tả công việc
I. JOB OVERVIEW
Manage the function of all Spa employees, facilities, costs,...
Ensure international service standard is achieved
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Management of Spa Operations and Budgets
- Ensures all employees have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
-Manages supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
-Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
-Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and managing to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
* Ensuring and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
-Sets a positive example for guest relations.
-Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
-Handles guest problems and complaints.
-Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
-Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focusing on continuous improvement.
Strives to improve service performance.
* Conducting Human Resources Activities
-Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
-Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
-Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
-Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
-Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
-Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Manage a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
-Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducting training when appropriate.
-Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
-Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
-Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Peer Review Process.
Report to: General Manager (expat)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care & Accident Insurance;
- 18 days of annual leave;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
* Work characteristics:
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding question as problem solving.
- Must be familiar with all hotels procedures, regulations.
* Qualifications & Knowledge:
- At least High school diploma;
- Understanding of, and proficiency in equipment and fixtures used in the operation of a Spa
* Required Skills:
- Must be able to work in time deadlines with minimum supervision
- Has a good organizational and communicative skill
- Be able to train staff and make report
- Excellent spoken & written English & Computer proficiency
* Experience : At least 08 years working in senior position in Spa management.
* The successful candidate is expected to be on board by the end of March.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application must be in English.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Spa Manager (Pre-opening)||29/04/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Sales Manager (Pre-opening)||29/04/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Purchasing Officer||14/05/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce cum Revenue Supervisor||14/05/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Engineer||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Purchasing Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Housekeeping Manager||30/04/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||16:46 09/01/2019|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Pre-opening Office: 81 Hoang Duc Luong, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Điện thoại: 0911 52 58 57