Chef de partie
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• To plan, organize & assist in the set-up of the Kitchen.
• To supervise the work of Commis and Demi Chefs.
• Be flexible and able to work different shifts in short notice.
• To prepare the Market List and mise en place and all basic Stocks and Sauces, assist and prepares all the BQT – Events, works closely with the BQT- Catering Sales Department, co-ordinates and plans well with other Kitchen for a smooth & efficient operation for all functions.
• To ensure culinary standards, conduct daily briefings with subordinates, follow up and enforce training plan. Schedule kitchen employees according to business needs.
• Maintain control of all food related expenses & food cost.
• To coordinate the fulfilment of work safety, food safety - Hygiene procedures at all times, involved in creating new culinary trends. Strive for the highest standards.
• Be responsible of the kitchen equipment and machinery, coordinates its maintenance, cleaning and maintains good conditions of the facilities. To monitor and check the temperatures of the walk In Coolers – Freezers & Fridges, prepares defect list to the engineering maintenance department.
• To check that the needed materials for the right work of the kitchen are available, assuring its preservation and turnover. To place the orders to the store.
• To check the correct temperature and follow recipes according to Hygiene standard.
• To coordinate the preparation of E.O, according to what is been issued by sales / banqueting department event orders.
• To keep a good communication with the F&B service staff, in order to reach a good coordination between both departments.
• Be responsible of kitchen inventory & expenses, as well inter kitchen transfers.
• To train and develop the staff according to the human resources procedures and the quality guide provided by Meliá Hotels International.
• To analyze the quality index and the customer’s comments and to set up corrective actions and improvement plans.
• To carry out duties and tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
LANGUAGES: Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken English - Basic level, written & spoken
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Good knowledge in Western style/ BQT Buffet’s, Set Menu, Cocktails & Coffee Breaks Control of food cost Buffet set ups– presentation & replenishment
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): At least 5 years in international hotels in the same position or minimum 3 years in 5 star hotels oversee as demi chef.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Income Auditor (Kế toán doanh thu)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Officer (Nhân viên an ninh/bảo vệ)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender/ Barista||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Agent||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Doorgirl (Nhân viên chào đón khách)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Personal Assistant to GM||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Agent (Nhân viên đặt phòng)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|German, Japanese, Korean Trainee||31/12/2020||3 - 5 triệu|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Melia Connect Agent (Nhân viên trực Tổng đài)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Internship - Thực tập sinh||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Asset Manager||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|