Chef de partie
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• To plan, organize & assist in the set-up of the Kitchen.
• To supervise the work of Commis and Demi Chefs.
• Be flexible and able to work different shifts in short notice.
• To prepare the Market List and mise en place and all basic Stocks and Sauces, assist and prepares all the BQT – Events, works closely with the BQT- Catering Sales Department, co-ordinates and plans well with other Kitchen for a smooth & efficient operation for all functions.
• To ensure culinary standards, conduct daily briefings with subordinates, follow up and enforce training plan. Schedule kitchen employees according to business needs.
• Maintain control of all food related expenses & food cost.
• To coordinate the fulfilment of work safety, food safety - Hygiene procedures at all times, involved in creating new culinary trends. Strive for the highest standards.
• Be responsible of the kitchen equipment and machinery, coordinates its maintenance, cleaning and maintains good conditions of the facilities. To monitor and check the temperatures of the walk In Coolers – Freezers & Fridges, prepares defect list to the engineering maintenance department.
• To check that the needed materials for the right work of the kitchen are available, assuring its preservation and turnover. To place the orders to the store.
• To check the correct temperature and follow recipes according to Hygiene standard.
• To coordinate the preparation of E.O, according to what is been issued by sales / banqueting department event orders.
• To keep a good communication with the F&B service staff, in order to reach a good coordination between both departments.
• Be responsible of kitchen inventory & expenses, as well inter kitchen transfers.
• To train and develop the staff according to the human resources procedures and the quality guide provided by Meliá Hotels International.
• To analyze the quality index and the customer’s comments and to set up corrective actions and improvement plans.
• To carry out duties and tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
LANGUAGES: Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken English - Basic level, written & spoken
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Good knowledge in Western style/ BQT Buffet’s, Set Menu, Cocktails & Coffee Breaks Control of food cost Buffet set ups– presentation & replenishment
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): At least 5 years in international hotels in the same position or minimum 3 years in 5 star hotels oversee as demi chef.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Sous Chef/ Bếp phó (Hongkong)||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry CDP||27/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Cuisine||27/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Parties - CDP (Cold/Hot/ Butchery Kitchen)||30/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Demi Chef De Partie (Western/Asian)- Tổ phó bếp||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie Western/Asian - Ca trưởng bếp Âu/Á||28/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward Supervisor/ Giám sát tạp vụ bếp||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||30/06/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Chef de partie||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|