Operations Manager, Security Operations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Manage the resorts’ fire safety programme to ensure all fire prevention, protection and response systems, processes and procedures meet the regulator’s standard, thus preventing and minimizing any unnecessary injury or loss of life and/or damage to property arising from an emergency or crisis event. This includes the Food & Beverage outlets and the Back of House.
• Manage and resolve all compliance and investigation issues on the gaming floors in relate to Security and casino entry/exit regulation.
• Manage and deal with any untoward incident and/or emergency/crisis situation according to the approved procedures.
• Manage evacuation during an emergency or crisis event according to the approved procedures.
• Manage the Casino entrances in accordance to requirements regulated by the Government Authority.
• Oversee security related exercises and review incident and/or emergency/crisis situation according to approved procedures and/or the plans.
• Advocate and ensure the customer service standards are met.
• Ensure the security related plan and procedures are properly done up and exercised.
• Ensure all security related events held within the property are well coordinated with the other Business Units according to approved procedures and/or plans.
• Perform any other duties as assigned/directed by the Vice President/Director of Security Operations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum 7 years of experience in Law enforcement and/or security industries with 3 years in a casino related environment in a leadership capacity. Candidate who have at least 15 years of security experience in hospitality or law enforcement related industry will be considered.
Good understanding of the casino operations and able to work with various Casino operations Teams to ensure the smooth flow of the casino operations.
Demonstrate strong leadership attributes, highly motivated and focused individual who Is a team player and outcome driven.
Able to perform shift duties.
Proficient in MS Office and familiar with operating Security equipment and system.
Able to speak and write English. Mandarin or dialect (Cantonese, Korean, etc.) speaking is an advantage.