Front Office Manager/Quản lý tiền sảnh (Làm việc tại Phú Quốc)
Quy mô :
+84 985 800 178 Talent & Culture
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
He/She is responsible to monitor Front Office. He/She is in charge of the training program of the different section under his/her/her supervision. He/She is responsible for the guest’s satisfaction in accordance with the Hotels standard. Control the Front Office, expenses to a minimum level and maximize the revenue through room and guest sales.
Report to the Director of Rooms
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
1. Make reports to the Director of Rooms
2. Hold/Attend meetings and briefings by department head as scheduled.
3. Attend all training programs designed for him/her and all other managers.
4. Ensure that the safety policy and procedures are effectively communicated to all employees and contractors.
5. Ensure that safety procedures and other safety information is complied with.
6. Ensure that safety issues are resolved in consultation with employees.
7. Promote Occupational Health & Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity (OH&S, EEO), Rehabilitation and Environmental management by example.
8. Responsible for reviewing the OH&S, EEO, Rehabilitation and Environmental programs on a regular basis to ensure that they are effective in meeting their objectives and that they comply with –
• ACCOR policies
• OH&S, EEO, Rehabilitation and Environmental legislation .
• Best Practice standards
1. Set up the norms and procedures of his/her department according to the specifications of the hotel; ensure that these norms and procedures are followed through.
2. Control cleanliness of his/her work area, equipment and material.
3. Control and apply strictly all safety and hygiene policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel.
4. Check that tasks are accomplished accurately by the staff.
5. Prepare the schedule of the staff.
6. Transmit his/her knowledge to the staff to improve their performance and correct them if necessary.
7. Prepare all the necessary documents for the day to day operation and assign the tasks to his/her subordinates.
8. Handle and solve special requests and complaints.
9. Control the average room rate and enhance the sales strategy.
10. Check operational documents like Front Office logbook, arrival and departure lists.
11. Organize periodical meetings for all Front Office staff.
12. Check the list of guestroom assignment for the next day.
13. Present in the lobby during the busy period like check-in and checkout.
14. Check and coordinate the car transportation booking.
15. Consolidate the policy and procedures of his/her department and ensure their application.
16. Authorize room changes, acceptance of checks, rebates…
17. Ensure that the statistics data concerning the daily operations of the Front Office are correctly recorded.
1. Ensure the departmental budgets are strictly adhered to.
2. Optimize the sales by suggestive selling; train staff on selling techniques and ensure that they are implemented.
3. Analyze his/her results and give ideas to increase profitability.
4. Control the expenses of his/her department and maintain them as low as possible.
1. Be familiar with the Human Resources procedures.
2. Organize his/her/her manning as reflected on the Organization Chart.
3. Emphasize the adherence to dress code and grooming policies of the hotel by staff.
4. Update the job description of his/her department.
5. Ensure induction and departmental or job specific training is provided for all employees.
Establishes effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
To perform other related duties and special projects as required by Director of Rooms, General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 05 working days or 40 hrs per week.
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law.
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty (03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse).
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
- Telephone allowance (depend on positions)
- On board Travel expense support.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus.
- Year End Party.
- International working environment with many Expatriates
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed properties
Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Preferably experience in international hotel and Opera system using.
- Office computer literacy.
- Good command in English.
- Leadership, Management, Interpersonal, Guest Complaint Handling Skill.
- Ability to run big department efficiently, knowing how to deal with staffs/ customers professionally, good in guest complaint handling.
- Excellent in service mind oriented, Excellent time keeping and organisational skills.
- At least 2 years experience in the similar position , Assistant Front Office Manager with good background/profile will be considered for interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please contact during the working hours from Monday to Friday/Vui lòng liên hệ trong giờ hành chính từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
To get the official Application Form, kindly visit www.vieclamphuquoc.net (put in the searching keys: Pullman Phu Quoc)/Để tải Mẫu đơn ứng tuyển chính thức, vui lòng truy cập trang vieclamphuquoc.net với từ khóa tìm kiếm Pullman Phu Quoc.
Please send your resume in English/Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh.
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||19:09 22/03/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||13:36 14/12/2018|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +84 985 800 178