Assistant Front Office Manager/Trợ lý Trưởng bộ phận tiền sảnh
Quy mô :
+84 985 800 178 Talent & Culture
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, the Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting Senior Management in the overall day to day operations of the hotel whilst on duty. At all times the Assistant Front Office Manager is expected to lead by example - their behaviours, speech and appearance must be without fault. Their treatment of staff must be courteous and discretionary. Their guest service standards must be the benchmark that sets the levels to be attained by all hotel staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible and accountable, under the direction of the Front Office Manager for the efficient overall day to day operations of the hotel whilst on duty. They are to maintain the highest standard of guest service and satisfaction. The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for engendering team spirit and motivation in all staff. They must also be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action required. The Assistant Front Office Manager is also expected to be a “hands on” Manager. By this we expect that they be prepared to lend “hand on” assistance if a hotel area/department becomes very busy. It must be emphasized that this “hand on” assistance must be approached with the “hotel as a whole” in mind, and must not be detrimental to the efficient operations of the other areas.
- As a representative of Senior Management, the Duty Manager will be called upon to deal with guest problems and/or complaints. In dealing with these situations, the Assistant Front Office Manager must ensure that they use tact and diplomacy and remain within the organizational policy in rectifying the situation.
- The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for receiving and escorting all VIP’s and ensuring that they feel comfortable and welcome on arrival to the hotel.
- The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for the security control of all hotel keys whilst on duty.
- Responsible for security checks of the entire hotel and its equipment on a regular basis each day/evening.
- Responsible for liaising with the contracted Security Company on daily basis.
- Responsible for attending to, resolving or acting upon any alarms or security breaches that may occur whilst on duty.
- The Assistant Front Office Manager is to ensure and oversee that the Receptionist/Cashier shift procedures/duties are completed on time and are procedurally correct.
- To ensure the computer “saves” are done as scheduled.
- To ensure that on-going pertinent/relevant logbook communication to other shifts is maintained.
- To assist Reception/GSA Telephones as required.
- Responsible for assisting in a “hand-on” capacity should the need arise in any outlet or area in the Hotel.
- To assist as required/requested with the solving of any guest complaints/upsets.
- Responsible for the issue/supply of stocks as requested by Outlet Managers/Supervisors.
- To ensure all outlets open/close on time.
- Responsible for ensuring all outlets are securely locked-up at their respective close of trading.
- Responsible for the issue/receipt and verification of all outlet floats as required.
- To ensure all F & B staff members are correctly uniformed per relevant area/outlet.
- Responsible for ensuring that end of shift balances for outlets are completed on time and are in balance
- The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for actioning fire and emergency procedures and for contacting Senior Management in case of a fire or emergency whilst on duty.
- Responsible in the absence of the Purchasing Manager and Storeman for receiving/issuing supply of stocks required to all outlets and for ensuring all relevant orders are completed and authorised in line with the purchasing procedures.
- Responsible for the timely handover, briefing by out going/in coming Assistant Front Office Manager /Manager on Duty.
- To ensure that you as Assistant Front Office Manager are constantly aware of and “up-to-date” with all happenings and operations within the hotel. It is vital that you have an obvious presence throughout the hotel, and be visible and moving through public areas and departments continually whilst on duty.
- Responsible for ensuring clear and constant communication lines are kept with all staff and hotel department.
- Responsible for providing change to other departments and the correct balancing of the main safe float.
- To ensure that you as a Assistant Front Office Manager are completely aware of all the hotel’s services and facilities, outlet operating hours and scope of service.
- Responsible for on-going pertinent/relevant log book communication to other shifts/departments.
- To acquire, through training provided, a comprehensive knowledge of the hotel Computer System, Telephone System, Paging System and In-House Movie System.
- Responsible for adhering to the hotel staff rules and regulations as detailed in the hotel staff handbook
- Oversees the daily movement of guest activities and be able to resolve any guest complaints and to establish an amicable relationship with guests, clients and customers of the Hotel.
- Through close supervision recommends improvement in operation, especially in the aspects of developing better service standards, increasing revenue and reducing costs.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Assistant Front Office Manager is to ensure all staff on duty are at all times immaculately groomed and wear correct and complete uniform.
- To ensure all staff are present at rostered time in the appropriate departments.
- The Assistant Front Office Manager must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action required whilst on duty.
- To ensure that all staff behaviour and service skills are in line with the hotel standards.
- Reports directly to the Front Office Manager.
- To be responsible for the entire Front Office Department operation in the absence of the Front Office Manager.
- Maintains close working relationships with other department and attends any meetings in the absence of the Front Office Manager.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties or job functions are required by Management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 05 working days or 40 hrs per week.
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law.
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty (03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse).
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
- Telephone allowance (depend on positions)
- On board Travel expense support.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus.
- Year End Party.
- International working environment with many Expatriates
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed properties
Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Preferably experience in international hotel and Opera system using.
- Office computer literacy.
- Good command in English.
- Leadership, Management, Interpersonal, Guest Complaint Handling Skill.
- Ability to run big department efficiently, knowing how to deal with staffs/ customers professionally, good in guest complaint handling.
- Excellent in service mind oriented, Excellent time keeping and organisational skills.
- At least 2 years experience in the similar position, Assistant Front Desk Manager/Duty Manager with good background/profile will be considered for interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please contact during the working hours from Monday to Friday/Vui lòng liên hệ trong giờ hành chính từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
To get the official Application Form, kindly visit www.vieclamphuquoc.net (put in the searching keys: Pullman Phu Quoc)/Để tải Mẫu đơn ứng tuyển chính thức, vui lòng truy cập trang vieclamphuquoc.net với từ khóa tìm kiếm Pullman Phu Quoc.
Please send your resume in English/Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh.
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||19:09 22/03/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||13:36 14/12/2018|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +84 985 800 178