Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. Plans and manages sales calls according to Account Management procedures adhering with Melia standards on an annual, monthly, weekly and daily basis.
2. Handles all enquiries and leads from potential clients that involves meeting, site inspection, entertainment, negotiation and contract writing, attending promotional functions organized by the hotel.
3. Participates in sales activities by identifying potential customers whether from existing or new accounts, selling through tele-sales or sales calls and participating in hotel sales blitz to develop new business and follows up.
4. Maintains good relationship and solicits daily room-night production of individual and groups business from the existing and new accounts in order to meet sales targets.
5. Organizes VIP's arrivals, welcomes and provides them with assistance during their stay according to the Melia Hotels International standards and in order to meet guest satisfaction.
6. Plans, coordinates and supervises with the help of various departments that clients' specific requirements are adhered to ensure their satisfaction.
7. Keeps two-way communications between clients and hotel, ensuring clients are kept updated with latest development in hotel, and senior management are kept updated on changes in companies, market events, market trends, customer feedback on hotel and competitor activities.
8. Maintains updated records and call results, potentials, productivity, competitive information, rate history, etc. in Opera.
9. Produces daily & weekly productivity reports stating leads, tentative and confirmed bookings and lost business, and corrective actions taken.
10. Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as attending meeting, handling correspondence related to designated accounts, writing monthly sales activities report, and other duties related to the job function.
11. Performs any other duties assigned by Senior Sales Manager, Director of Sales and Director of Sales & Marketing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
LANGUAGES: Vietnamese - Excellent level, written & spoken English - Basic level, written & spoken
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Good knowledge in Western style/ BQT Buffet’s, Set Menu, Cocktails & Coffee Breaks Control of food cost Buffet set ups– presentation & replenishment
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): At least 5 years in international hotels in the same position or minimum 3 years in 5 star hotels oversee as demi chef.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Contact: Gửi email or Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|IT Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender/ Barista||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Agent||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef (Vietnamese Cuisine)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Coordinator||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Internship - Thực tập sinh||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Training Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Experience Agent||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Commis (Nhân viên Bếp bánh)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist (Nhân viên Spa)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Experience Manager (For Local Only)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operator (Nhân viên trực Tổng đài)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Receptionist||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên cứu hộ||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef de Partie - Pastry (Ca phó Bếp bánh)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Steward||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|