Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Quy mô :
+84 985 800 178 Talent & Culture
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
- This is a key role within the hotel. Key responsibilities include growing the equity of the Hotel and the brand through all communications, product and partnerships and using the Accor and Brand platform and tools to drive revenue for rooms and all hotel outlets and services.
- Report directly to Marcom Manager.
- Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written Communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand Packages)
- Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels
- Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both on and off line
COMMUNICATIONS / PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the Hotel around events, food and beverage, public holidays, need periods
- Establish and maintain a relationship with Key local press and local media
- Liaise with the regional Communications team to maximise communications exposure
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand
- To identify opportunities to further expose the hotel and maximize revenue opportunities through sponsoring local sport/cultural/art events that are aligned with the hotel positioning and are sound in delivering a strong ROI
- Drive the marketing and communication (internal and external) of the Hotels CSR commitment
LOYALTY & PARTNERSHIPS
- Ensure that Le Club is robustly promoted in the hotel and champion a loyalty culture
- Ensure the hotel Le Club recognition program is followed and according to the brand promise
- Drive the revenue potential across both rooms and food and beverage from Accor Advantage Plus members with timely offers and account management of the Accor Advantage Plus offices
- To identify complimentary Partnership opportunities to grow the hotel equity (always ensuring our own Loyalty and Subscription program are protected)
- In conjunction with the Director of Revenue manage country, regional and global partnership opportunities with airlines and financial institutions
- Drive digital marketing strategy and performance through multiple channels to increase
- Conduct weekly/monthly reporting to assess and track campaigns to better understand leadership behavior and their purchasing patterns on e-commerce platform.
- Manage optimization of web content and how it’s distributed for all digital mediums including mobile, website and other channels.
- Create fresh and engaging content to establish and increase user engagement on social media platforms
- Work closely with third party vendors to collaborate and implement promotional Campaigns.
- Manage and execute campaigns based on allocated budget.
- Build close relationships with leading industry related bloggers & web editors to drive
- Hotel’s exposure in the market; hotel revenue and lead generations
- Effectively manage the hotel’s content and images through conducting regular website audits
- Proactively explore all online opportunities for the hotels including but not limited to; local business opportunities, city/regional tourism organisations
- Manage the hotels’ website, email database & e-communication activity
- Manage online advertising for the hotel (display banners, SEM/PPC etc)
- Manage the online promotion for conference and catering and food and beverage activity at the hotel
- Set-up, manage social media accounts, network (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tripadvisor, etc)
- Recommend new alternatives or ideas to develop the Hotel’s online marketing strategies
- Ensure that all tools and procedures are in place to engage guests in Guest Book (the Accor Guest Satisfaction Survey)
- Regularly monitor the hotels Guest Book Dash Board and communicate with all the team. Ensure actions are put in place by the hotel to improve below standard scores
- Be fully au fait with the brands audit criteria
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 05 working days or 40 hrs per week.
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law.
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
- Meal Allowance on duty (03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse).
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
- Telephone allowance (depend on positions)
- On board Travel expense support.
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award.
- Birthday Celebration.
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus.
- Year End Party.
- International working environment with many Expatriates
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed properties
Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Be creative and innovative
- Well groomed at all times to maintain a professional impression of the hotel
- Excellent guest and client relations
- Be results focused and be able to implement activities to drive revenue
- Be very proficient in Microsoft applications
- Establish a good understanding of TARS, Accor distribution & pricing
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely pro active with all activities to support the hotel
- Be able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please contact during the working hours from Monday to Friday/Vui lòng liên hệ trong giờ hành chính từ thứ 2 đến thứ 6
To get the official Application Form, kindly visit www.vieclamphuquoc.net (put in the searching keys: Pullman Phu Quoc)/Để tải Mẫu đơn ứng tuyển chính thức, vui lòng truy cập trang vieclamphuquoc.net với từ khóa tìm kiếm Pullman Phu Quoc.
Please send your resume in English/Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh.
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||19:09 22/03/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||1||13:36 14/12/2018|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +84 985 800 178