Bellman/Nhân viên hành lý
Quy mô :
Ms Ngoc 0769 680 911 Phòng HCNS
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
• To report directly to the Bell captain, the Bell Man is directly responsible for the day to day operations of the Bell Man Desk whilst on duty. On a broader scale the Bell Man is to ensure that all of the hotel’s guests and visitors are greeted, attended to and assisted with a level of service that is professional, yet friendly and genuine and second to none. The Bell Man is also to ensure that guests and visitors are made to feel comfortable and welcome “at home” on arriving and departing the hotel.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• The Bell Man is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Bell Man Desk whilst on duty. All duties tasks performed are to be procedurally correct, timely and of a consistently high quality. The Bell Man must also ensure that through personal presentation, effective and efficient work practices and guest service standards, that the guests “first” and “last” impressions of the Hotel are lasting ones of genuine warmth and friendliness and of high standards.
• Responsible and accountable for the loading and unloading of guest luggage from guest cars and advertising and directing guests to the car parking facilities available to guests and visitors of the hotel.
• Responsible for welcoming of guests and escorting them to their rooms where necessary, in a professional friendly and genuine manner.
• Responsible for the timely and careful delivery and collection of guest luggage and belongings to and from guest rooms, cars and Reception.
• To ensure guest luggage and belongings are stored in a secure, methodical way at all times.
• Responsible for the correct and accurate preparation of weather messages as required.
• Responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of newspapers to guests as required, ensuring the highest standard of presentation at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring all deliveries to rooms, arrivals and departures are properly recorded on the Bell Man Control Sheet as required.
• Responsible for the efficient logging of all cars in and out of car park on the Car Parking Control Sheet.
• Responsible and accountable for the correct, prompt and efficient handing and delivery of all guest messages and other items as required to guest rooms.
• To ensure that all guest inquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
• Responsible for providing a taxi and limousine service for the guests and visitors of the hotel.
• Responsible for the ongoing communication of pertinent information using the log book provided to other shifts.
• To ensure that the Ground Floor Lobby area, including, ashtrays are kept neat and clean at all times.
• To ensure that you as the Bell Man at the hotel have a comprehensive knowledge of town and what is happening within the city at all times, and to ensure that all guest inquiries are met with prompt, informative yet friendly solution.
• To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition.
• Responsible for adhering to the rules and regulations of the hotel, as set down in the Staff Handbook.
• To assist and carry out other duties as required and directed.
• To be completely aware of the Fire and Emergency Procedures of the hotel and your responsibilities in an emergency.
• To acquire, through training provided, a complete knowledge of all policies and policies as set down by the hotel that relate specifically to the Bell Man Desk.
• To ensure at all times that personal presentation is immaculate and your uniform or work clothes are in line with relevant Front Office and Hotel uniform and clothing codes.
• To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel provides to its guests and visitors.
• To ensure you have a complete and thorough knowledge of the outlets of the hotel, their operating hours and the scope of services that they provide.
• To ensure on a daily basis that you are fully aware of all arrivals to the Hotel, and in particular, VIP and return guests, and that you are aware of any special requests so that you can take immediate action.
• To provide general information to customers and guests in a good and helpful manner.
• To identify ways of increasing the hotel’s overall profitability within the section.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• To understand, be supportive, encourage and help all colleagues as required from time to time.
• Reports directly to the Junior Bell Captain.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
• To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law / Bảo Hiểm Xã hội - Bảo hiểm Y Tế
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
Phụ cấp Tiền khai trương Khách sạn.
- Meal Allowance on duty ( 03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse )
Bữa ăn theo ca ( 03 bữa mỗi ngày nếu ở tại nhà nhân viên )
- Uniform / Đồng phục
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
Chỗ ở miễn phí tại khu nhà nhân viên đẹp, hiện đại và thoải mái.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
Có thể sử dụng trang thiết bị phòng tập gym tại Khu nhà nhân viên hàng ngày.
- Telephone allowance ( depend on positions)
- Phụ cấp điện thoại ( tùy vị trí )
- On board Travel expense support / Hỗ trợ chi phí di chuyển khi nhận việc
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award / Nhân viên xuất sắc Tháng/ Quý/ Năm
- Birthday Celebration / Kỷ niệm sinh nhật
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus / Thưởng Cuối năm / Thưởng KPI
- Year End Party / Tiệc Nhân viên cuối năm
- International working environment with many Expatriates
Môi trường làm việc quốc tế với nhiều Quản lý người nước ngoài.
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
Tham dự học các khóa tiếng Anh miễn phí để nâng cao kỹ năng giao tiếp.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Chiết khấu đặc biệt với các KS của tập đoàn Accor sau 06 tháng làm việc
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed property.
- Những cơ hội tuyệt vời để phát triển nghề nghiệp với Tập đoàn Accor vì Tập đoàn hiện đứng đầu ở Châu Á và Việt Nam về số lượng Khách sạn Tập đoàn quản lý.
At the moment, Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
-Hiện tại Tập đoàn Accor quản lý khoảng 4300 Khách sạn tại 100 quốc gia và lãnh thổ
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
Tại Việt Nam, Tập đoàn Accor hiện quản lý 25 Khách sạn và Tập đoàn sẽ khai trương thêm 10 Khách sạn vào năm 2019.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE
ACCORHOTELS CỨ 33 GIỜ SẼ KHAI TRƯƠNG MỘT KHÁCH SẠN TRÊN THẾ GIỚI
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from Vocational/College/University and/or with similar working experience in 04 -05 star Hotel/Resorts.
- Office computer literacy.
- Good command in English.
- Teamwork, Interpersonal, Guest Complaint Handling Skill.
- Ability to deal with staffs/ customers professionally.
- Excellent in service mind oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume in English / Vietnamese.
Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh hoặc tiếng Việt.
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 0769 680 911 / 0974 333 298