Reservation Clerk/ Nhân viên đặt phòng
Quy mô :
Ms Ngoc 0769 680 911 Phòng HCNS
Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
Reporting directly to the Reservations Manager, the Reservations Clerk is directly responsible for handling telephone inquiries, accepting reservations and the subsequent input into the computer system. On a broader scale the Reservations Clerk must work closely will all Front Office and Sales & Marketing personnel, and in particular, Sales & Marketing, providing lead advice and constant "feedback" concerning both inquiries and firm reservations. The Reservations Clerk must work at all times in maximizing Pullman Phu Quoc occupancy potential, whilst protecting the Hotel's business mix. The Reservations Clerk must at all times maintain a professional, yet friendly business manner in all guest and client liaison, personally, in correspondence and on the telephone. The Reservations Clerk is also to pay particular attention to the use of the Guest History facility in the HIS front office system.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
The Reservations Clerk is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Reservations Clerk area of the Hotel whilst on duty. All computer input, manual filing procedures and statistical information relevant to reservations must be of high quality. You should strive to provide the most comprehensive and accurate information, to telephone callers, guests and other staff and Departments of the Hotel.
Responsible to ensure that all information relating to a reservation is keyed correctly into FIDELIO and is of the highest quality, and errors are kept to an absolute minimum. This practice will allow the production of true and correct statistical information, which will in turn enhance the overall Hotel operation.
To ensure that every booking made by a travel agent contains the relevant travel agent name. This will ensure at all times that, the travel agent receives the correct commission on time, and the Hotel does not at any time forfeit revenue due to overpayment of unnecessary commission amounts.
Responsible for ensuring that all reservation filing and correspondence is carried out daily. Filing must be strictly monitored and filed in a way, which ensures that all information is quickly on hand and easily located by all staff within the Front Office.
Receives, processes and confirms all room reservations channeled through the efficiently and courteously:
Ensuring that reservations are processed based on the established room availability, applicable rates and billing arrangements.
Direct entry into the system with all necessary information and follow Accor Reservation standard (ResaVision) with following details
Follow-up on letters of undertaking for credit arrangements and copies to Front Desk and Accounts for their follow-up.
Files all reservations according to dates of arrivals for the month at the end of each day.
Prepares room reservations confirmation within the same day of enquiry for the Reservation Manager or DOSM’s verification prior faxing /telexing or mail.
Ensures that the office areas are neat and tidy at all times.
Ensures that all telephone calls channeled through the reservation extensions are answered within three rings.
Provides general information on hotel restaurants, bars and facilities.
Performs all duties common to rank and file staff and any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing or Reservation Manager.
Handles requests for complimentary items, airport transfers as well as other amenities that may arise from time to time.
Sells room rate by following Revenue Manager ‘s recommendations.
Works on the computer system and maintains the computer discipline at all times.
Attends meeting and training programs.
Adheres to Hotel’s policies and procedures.
The Reservations Clerk has a major responsibility in conjunction with the Revenue & Reservation Manager & Reservation Manager to ensure that at all times, Pullman Phu Quoc is operating at maximum occupancy levels and the following is achieved.
Upselling the property where at all possible
Being constantly aware and in touch with forecasted occupancies for the future
Being aware of group block bookings or allotments which may or may not have been utilized
Being constantly aware of all rates and rate structures in place within Hotel Pullman Phu Quoc and to whom they are applicable
Being constantly aware of all promotions, packages and special rates that may be applicable, ensuring that at all times Pullman Phu Quoc 's preferred market mix is protected
Responsible for ensuring that every reservation contains the correct and applicable information. This will alleviate guest concerns during the check in and check out procedure.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social - Health Insurance per labor law / Bảo Hiểm Xã hội - Bảo hiểm Y Tế
- Pre-Opening Allowance ( when open, Service charge Bonus will apply )
Phụ cấp Tiền khai trương Khách sạn.
- Meal Allowance on duty ( 03 meals per day if stay at staffhouse )
Bữa ăn theo ca ( 03 bữa mỗi ngày nếu ở tại nhà nhân viên )
- Uniform / Đồng phục
- Free Accommodation at nice, modern and comfortable staff house.
Chỗ ở miễn phí tại khu nhà nhân viên đẹp, hiện đại và thoải mái.
- Can enjoy Fitness facilities at staffhouse daily
Có thể sử dụng trang thiết bị phòng tập gym tại Khu nhà nhân viên hàng ngày.
- Telephone allowance ( depend on positions)
- Phụ cấp điện thoại ( tùy vị trí )
- On board Travel expense support / Hỗ trợ chi phí di chuyển khi nhận việc
- Employee of the Month / Quarter / Year Award / Nhân viên xuất sắc Tháng/ Quý/ Năm
- Birthday Celebration / Kỷ niệm sinh nhật
- Year end Bonus, KPI Bonus / Thưởng Cuối năm / Thưởng KPI
- Year End Party / Tiệc Nhân viên cuối năm
- International working environment with many Expatriates
Môi trường làm việc quốc tế với nhiều Quản lý người nước ngoài.
- Free to attend English Courses at the Hotels to improve your communication skill.
Tham dự học các khóa tiếng Anh miễn phí để nâng cao kỹ năng giao tiếp.
- Special discount with Accor property after 06 months of employment
- Chiết khấu đặc biệt với các KS của tập đoàn Accor sau 06 tháng làm việc
- Excellent opportunities for Career Development with Accor Group as it is # 1 in Asia & Vietnam in term of number of managed property.
- Những cơ hội tuyệt vời để phát triển nghề nghiệp với Tập đoàn Accor vì Tập đoàn hiện đứng đầu ở Châu Á và Việt Nam về số lượng Khách sạn Tập đoàn quản lý.
At the moment, Accorhotels group has around 4300 hotels over the world in 100 countries
- Hiện tại Tập đoàn Accor quản lý khoảng 4300 Khách sạn tại 100 quốc gia và lãnh thổ
In Vietnam, Accor has 25 hotels from The North to the South, in 2019 we open 10 more hotels in Vietnam.
Tại Việt Nam, Tập đoàn Accor hiện quản lý 25 Khách sạn và Tập đoàn sẽ khai trương thêm 10 Khách sạn vào năm 2019.
ACCORHOTELS OPEN 1 HOTEL EVERY 33 HOURS WORLDWIDE
ACCORHOTELS CỨ 33 GIỜ SẼ KHAI TRƯƠNG MỘT KHÁCH SẠN TRÊN THẾ GIỚI
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experiences or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences, preferably experience in international 4-5 star hotel/resort.
- Good command in English & National language
- MS Office
- Opera system knowledge & skills would be a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume in English / Vietnamese.
Vui lòng gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh hoặc tiếng Việt.
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tổ 6. Xóm Bàn Quy, Ấp Đường Bào, Xã Dương Tơ, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 0769 680 911 / 0974 333 298