Mô tả công việc
- Establishes guest service standard that meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept of the F&B department.
- Ensures all operating standards comply with company policies.
- Provides recommendation to the F&B team regarding future plans and changes.
- Ensures that the restaurant and kitchen are prepared for service.
- Assists with inventory check of operating equipment.
- Handles guest complaints and follows up with assistance of Sheraton Management.
- Provides good morale in the section.
- Prepares daily cover count and revenue report for the F&B and in case of any function as group, C&C, banquet, wedding, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the F&B Manager / Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Monthly internship allowance
- Monthly service charge bonus
- 3 meals per day
- In-house accommodation
- Complimentary in-room internet
- Uniform and laundry service for uniform
- Laundry service for personal items
- 1 annual leave per working month
- Public Holiday entitlement
- Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Training Development
- Opportunity to be permanent employer upon internship completion
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hospitality students or fresh graduates less than 6 months
- Fluency in English and Chinese, additional foreign languages is plus
- Commit to work at least 6 months
- Strong Administration skills & Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage ( e.g Wine, Spirits )
- Ability to work within a team/individually
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Kindly send your CV to Gửi email
- Contact Human Resources at (0258) 388 0000 (ext 4404 for more information)