Restaurant Manager/ Outlet Manager
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
• Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
o Oversee the Implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual
o Adhere to opening and closing procedures
o Adhere to bill paying procedures
o Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on up selling certain products; etc
o Personally meet and farewell a minimum of 80% of your customers ( also get customer contacts)
o Encourage and motivate staff to provide optimum service during all shifts
• Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
• Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
• Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
• Understands building capability through Cross training
• Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
• Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
• Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
• Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
• Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
• Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
• Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
• Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
• Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
• Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out.
• Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
• Ensures product quality and great service.
• Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
• Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
• Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
• Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
• Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
• Delegates and follows-up effectively.
• Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
• Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
• Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
• Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
• Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
• Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
• Proficiency in Point of sale (POS) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
• Assist in planning regular and special event Menu
• Share recommendations and guest comments to Chef and Food and Beverage Director to reflect current customer profile
• Develop and implement Promotions Calendar for F&B products in restaurant
• Manage special event concepts
• Anticipate market changes and review operations when necessary
• Conduct competitor analysis ( regularly or as requested)
• Create positive publicity opportunities
• Manage customer database and utilize effectively ( collect email date base)
• Up-sell property facilities
• Actively pursue cost saving measures
• Recycle wherever possible
• Liaise with Sales Manager during tender process to obtain new accounts; Food and Beverage specific
• Manage wage and beverage cost
• Stock control
• Analyze food and beverage statistics through point of sale system
• Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
• Update daily log file
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Service charge
- Insurances as per law
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Leadership Skills
Qualifications –Bằng cấp• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
Experience – Kinh nghiệm• 4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Cấp bậc và số năm kinh nghiệm sẽ được yêu cầu xem xét dựa trên quy mô và độ phức tạp của việc phạm vi quản lí.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|RESTAURANT MANAGER - TRƯỞNG BỘ PHẬN NHÀ HÀNG||31/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Executive Sous Chef (work for CAO hotel -Vũng Tàu)||15/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlets Manager||27/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý khu vực nhà hàng/ Outlet Manager||31/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|