Officer, Security Operations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Station at the entrances of the casino to verify the eligibility of patrons entering/leaving the Casino in accordance to the established processes and procedures.
• Perform screening of patrons and their belongings to detect and prevent prohibited items from being brought into the casino/property.
• Transferring of chips within the property. To ensure all chips are properly accounted for prior to transferring them to the designated location, according to the approved procedures.
• Collection of drop boxes and stackers from Gaming Table and EGMs respectively.
• Escort of gaming equipment and/or cash. Ensure equipment/cash is properly checked, secured and accounted for prior to transferring them to the designated location, according to the approved procedures.
• Escort of contractors to access into sensitive/restricted locations and to prevent pillage/unauthorized removal of any equipment/chip/cash and/or sabotage.
• Patrolling duties.
• Swift respond to incident and deal with any untoward incident and/or emergency/crisis situation according to the approved procedures.
• Handle Lost and Found items
• Ensure and maintain the customer service standards.
• Perform Incident Response Team duties for general security, law and order duties such as crowd control and management, traffic control, medical emergency and evacuation, etc.
• Perform VIP escorts.
• Perform any other duties as assigned/directed by the Vice President/Director of Security.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
1 year of Security / law enforcement / hospitality / service related industry experience. Past working experience in casino environment is an added advantage.
Able to perform shift duties.
A Team player and able to work under stress.
Basis computer knowledge is required.
Basis command in English (read and speak) and/or Mandarin speaking is preferred.