Administrative Assistant, International Marketing
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Performs administrative duties such as answering phones, scheduling meetings, managing documents, and other general office support to the AVP.
• Must be able to touch and handle supplies in a safe and non-hazardous manner, maintaining proper hygiene, cleanliness, and disposal methods
• Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to established company guidelines.
• Process related administrative details in order to keep department operational and effective while achieving results of projects assigned.
• Possess skills to expedite clerical processing, evaluate information, and implement or act based upon information.
• Exercise discretion and judgment based on available information related to projects assigned.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Research and creates presentations
• Generate reports
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Organize travel arrangements as per request
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort and distribute the mail
• Answer telephone calls and pass them on
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 2 years of administrative assistant experience required.
• Must possess proficient working knowledge of Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel, and have excellent communication and phone skills.
• Possess skills in preparing and maintaining records and writing correspondence.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and establish/maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
• Display a willingness to get involved and aid and support for fellow employees, colleagues, guests, and outside contacts.
• Withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods and withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Must maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with VIP guests in a congenial and polite manner.
• Can work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Be detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
• Must possess Good written and spoken English for local applicants and preferred those with written and spoken Mandarin language.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent training and experience is preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256