Assistant Manager, Casino Bar
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure the Casino Bar runs according to established operating procedures.
• Oversee the cost effective and efficient operation of the F&B Outlet.
• Work closely with outlet manager to meet revenue objectives
• Achieve budgeted internal cost to obtain healthy profit.
• Monitor the cleanliness and hygiene of all hardware, utensils and serving-ware.
• Maintain inventory control and order equipment and supplies within budget.
• Deliver high quality products and services to every guest.
• Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
• Conduct departmental training; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Schedule rosters and match manpower to business demands.
• Delegate duties and tasks fairly and equitably among the staff.
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership to staff to achieve department goals.
• Assist with staff hiring, coaching, motivating, counseling and evaluating.
• Conduct daily briefings and disseminate work related information to staff.
• Monitor staff’s manners and grooming according to company standards.
• Arrange training sessions and refresher courses for staff in coordination with the Training Manager.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Monitor health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieve highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of own outlet’s FOH and BOH working areas.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office & POS software.
• Good leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|