Assistant Manager, Casino Bar
- Hạn nộp: 26/11/2019
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure the Casino Bar runs according to established operating procedures.
• Oversee the cost effective and efficient operation of the F&B Outlet.
• Work closely with outlet manager to meet revenue objectives
• Achieve budgeted internal cost to obtain healthy profit.
• Monitor the cleanliness and hygiene of all hardware, utensils and serving-ware.
• Maintain inventory control and order equipment and supplies within budget.
• Deliver high quality products and services to every guest.
• Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
• Conduct departmental training; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Schedule rosters and match manpower to business demands.
• Delegate duties and tasks fairly and equitably among the staff.
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership to staff to achieve department goals.
• Assist with staff hiring, coaching, motivating, counseling and evaluating.
• Conduct daily briefings and disseminate work related information to staff.
• Monitor staff’s manners and grooming according to company standards.
• Arrange training sessions and refresher courses for staff in coordination with the Training Manager.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Monitor health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieve highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of own outlet’s FOH and BOH working areas.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office & POS software.
• Good leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô: 1.000 - 4.999
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự