Assistant Manager, Casino Bar
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure the Casino Bar runs according to established operating procedures.
• Oversee the cost effective and efficient operation of the F&B Outlet.
• Work closely with outlet manager to meet revenue objectives
• Achieve budgeted internal cost to obtain healthy profit.
• Monitor the cleanliness and hygiene of all hardware, utensils and serving-ware.
• Maintain inventory control and order equipment and supplies within budget.
• Deliver high quality products and services to every guest.
• Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
• Conduct departmental training; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Schedule rosters and match manpower to business demands.
• Delegate duties and tasks fairly and equitably among the staff.
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership to staff to achieve department goals.
• Assist with staff hiring, coaching, motivating, counseling and evaluating.
• Conduct daily briefings and disseminate work related information to staff.
• Monitor staff’s manners and grooming according to company standards.
• Arrange training sessions and refresher courses for staff in coordination with the Training Manager.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Monitor health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieve highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of own outlet’s FOH and BOH working areas.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office & POS software.
• Good leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.