Senior IT officer
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, operating systems, databases telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
• Project manage the implementation and integration of the planned new CRM and website
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information service and systems.
• Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to relevant staff and departments.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
• Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
• Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and service agreements.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
• Be familiar with all hardware and software
• Be familiar with network operating system
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
• Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
• Provide individual training and support on request
• Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP)
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
• Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
• Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
• Troubleshoot all technology issues
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
• Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
• Research current and potential resources and services
• Provide network access to all staff and students
• Install work stations
• Connect and set up hardware and load all required software
• Provide network accounts and passwords as required
• Monitor security of all technology
• Install and maintain foolproof passwords where required
• Input and maintain IP addresses
• Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
• Ensure installation of lock out programs to prevent staff using/viewing inappropriate systems, files and/or content i.e, sensitive files, pornography, social media, etc.
• Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
• Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
• Perform other related duties as required during working hours
• Monitor the Internet connection at a reasonable speed and recommend increase / decrease depending on usage and occupancy.
• Assist guest in connecting their device to the internet
• Attending to guest requested relating to Internet connection, TV connection as well as phone connection.
• Record all intervention and plan for preventive maintenance.
• Be on call at anytime to assist the guest either physically or through remote.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương cơ bản + thưởng service charge
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp
- Có nhiều cơ hội giao tiếp với người nước ngoai
- Hỗ trợ ăn giữa ca, hỗ trợ nhà ở (đối với nhân viên ngoại tỉnh)
- Mức lương cạnh tranh
- Thưởng theo hiệu quả công việc
- Thưởng lương tháng 13
- Và các chế độ phúc lợi khác theo quy định của công ty
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written), Fluency in a foreign language is an advantage.
• Proficient with computers, systems and software.
• Highly motivated and passionate about the job and his/her career in the resort.
• Be familiar with all the Emergency procedures (fire, accident, bomb threat, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Education and Formal Training:
Educated in IT/Computing preferred.
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a resort/hotel environment.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên IT support_Công ty Nhật Bản chế độ hấp dẫn!||27/12/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Nhân viên IT/ IT Officer||30/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Back- end Developer||21/12/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|PHP Developer||31/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|IT Officer - Nhân viên công nghệ thông tin||20/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|IT Officer - Nhân viên IT||29/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|DESIGNER||26/10/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|[Hà Nội] Chuyên Viên IT/ IT Executive||25/09/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|IT officer||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên IT - Khách sạn My Way3* Duy Tân, Cầu giấy||30/08/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên IT||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|