Manager, F&B Outlet
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure the restaurants runs according to established operating procedures.
• Manage financial progress and monitoring labor costs, cost of sales and other expenses.
• Manage the restaurant operating cost effectively and efficiently within budget.
• Develop and implement an innovative business strategy to maximize revenue.
• Monitor consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment.
• Suggest creative ideas and coordinate with kitchen to design menus and promotions enhancing the restaurant’s offering.
• Identify and anticipate customers’ needs and expectations.
• Request feedbacks and gather information about service performance.
• Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership to staff to achieve the department’s goals.
• Delegate tasks fairly and equitably among the restaurant management team and promote team work.
• Coach, motivate, counsel and evaluate staff and encourage their participation in decision-making.
• Identify and develop each team members’ individual strengths to maximize team performance.
• Monitor staff’s hygiene and grooming according to the company standards.
• Conduct departmental training and write operating procedures; test and correct any deviations from service procedures swiftly through on the job training.
• Assess service standards and arrange training sessions and refresher courses for management staff.
• Generates activity and seeks new challenges to improve work performance.
• Promote a work environment where employees feel valued, appreciated, involved, equal and safe.
• Monitor industry and market trends and propose adjustments to menus and pricing accordingly.
• Interact with department and team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieves highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of own outlet’s FOH and BOH working areas.
• Ensure departmental productivity is met by setting the right processes.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 2-3 years of management experience.
• Excellent product knowledge of Food and Beverage wine; costing; budgeting and cash handling experience.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office software & POS software.
• Must have excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.