Supervisor, F&B Outlet
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Monitor the cleanliness and hygiene of all hardware, utensils and serving-ware.
• Prepare regular reports to the Assistant Restaurant Manager.
• Deliver high quality products and services to every guest.
• Interact with internal staff and external guests from Asian and international countries.
• Know and understand all the resort’s facilities and services.
• Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
• Provide feedback to guests’ recommendations.
• Inform management about guests’ comments.
• Schedule rosters and match manpower to business demands.
• Delegate duties and tasks fairly and equitably among the staff.
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership to service staff to achieve department goals.
• Coach, motivate, counsel and evaluate staff.
• Participate in daily staff briefings.
• Take responsibility for determining development needs and manage own performance improvement, professional development and motivation.
• Monitor staff members’ manners and grooming according to company standards.
• Test and correct any deviations from service procedures through on the job training.
• Arrange training sessions and refresher courses for staff in coordination with the F&B Training Manager.
• Promote a work environment where employees feel valued, appreciated, involved, equal and safe.
• Interact with department and company team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards at all times.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Participate in the company recycling program and follow a strict discipline to reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible.
• Perform other related duties including cashier as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1 years of supervisory experience.
• Hospitality specific qualifications is an advantage.
• Excellent product knowledge of Food and beverage; wine; cash handling experience.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office, POS software & Micros system.
• Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• College Diploma or equivalent working experience
• Preferred Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256