Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Assist the Assistant Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations. (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Assist the Assistant Manager to handle trade shows, fairs and festival for tenant leads.
• Assist to monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Assist Senior Manager and Assistant Manager to prepare weekly sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information.
• Ensures all Security, Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure shop environment for staff and customers.
• Ensures all company policies, and standard operating procedures are communicated to tenants and maintained and followed through in a consistent manner.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Assist the Senior Manager and Assistant Manager to coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledgeable of the International and Local retail brands in Vietnam.
• Demonstrate strong selling skills by ability to prospect, identify customer needs, translate features to benefits, deliver demos, negotiate and close sales.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to communicate in English to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Chinese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.