Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Assist the Assistant Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations. (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Assist the Assistant Manager to handle trade shows, fairs and festival for tenant leads.
• Assist to monitors and ensures visual merchandising requirements and standards are met.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Assist Senior Manager and Assistant Manager to prepare weekly sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information.
• Ensures all Security, Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure shop environment for staff and customers.
• Ensures all company policies, and standard operating procedures are communicated to tenants and maintained and followed through in a consistent manner.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Assist the Senior Manager and Assistant Manager to coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledgeable of the International and Local retail brands in Vietnam.
• Demonstrate strong selling skills by ability to prospect, identify customer needs, translate features to benefits, deliver demos, negotiate and close sales.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Customer service oriented, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to communicate in English to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Chinese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|