Assistant Manager, PAS
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Produce and maintain the highest level of detailed cleanliness in the Public Areas of the Casino and F&B premises.
• Responsible for ensuring that assigned Public Areas staff are equipped with the supplies and equipment needed for daily operations.
• Provide leadership and continuous monitoring of the work of assigned staff for quality, quantity and efficiency to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction in Public Areas.
• Be responsible for walk-throughs in Public Areas to assure that outside contractors are completing work to meet hotel standards.
• Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained for each shift rotation to meet the cleaning demands and maintain five-star services standards.
• Manage waste recycling program including promoting the message to the staff.
• Ensure cleaning staff adhere to all security procedures and practices and follow grooming standards.
• Ensure employees have a complete understanding of rules regulations, and that behavior complies.
• Effectively communicate guiding principles and core values to all level of employees.
• Ensure all cleaning staff on shift complies with established grooming standards.
• Train, evaluate staff performance and recommend on staff movements and selection of new staff.
• Function in place of the Manager in his/her absence.
• Communicate critical information from pre- and post-convention meetings to the department.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Monitor health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieve highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of own outlet’s FOH and BOH working areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Ability for marble, granite, vinyl floor treatment skills are an advantage.
• Equivalent professional training is preferred.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office & POS software.
• Good leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|