Assistant Manager, PAS
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Produce and maintain the highest level of detailed cleanliness in the Public Areas of the Casino and F&B premises.
• Responsible for ensuring that assigned Public Areas staff are equipped with the supplies and equipment needed for daily operations.
• Provide leadership and continuous monitoring of the work of assigned staff for quality, quantity and efficiency to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction in Public Areas.
• Be responsible for walk-throughs in Public Areas to assure that outside contractors are completing work to meet hotel standards.
• Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained for each shift rotation to meet the cleaning demands and maintain five-star services standards.
• Manage waste recycling program including promoting the message to the staff.
• Ensure cleaning staff adhere to all security procedures and practices and follow grooming standards.
• Ensure employees have a complete understanding of rules regulations, and that behavior complies.
• Effectively communicate guiding principles and core values to all level of employees.
• Ensure all cleaning staff on shift complies with established grooming standards.
• Train, evaluate staff performance and recommend on staff movements and selection of new staff.
• Function in place of the Manager in his/her absence.
• Communicate critical information from pre- and post-convention meetings to the department.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Monitor health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieve highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of own outlet’s FOH and BOH working areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Ability for marble, granite, vinyl floor treatment skills are an advantage.
• Equivalent professional training is preferred.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office & POS software.
• Good leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
• Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the Food and Beverage department.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience
• Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries, knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.