Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Check the cleanliness of all public areas to ensure cleaning and presentation standards are consistent with company standards.
• Ensure all specialized cleaning programs are followed to maintain the presentation of the property to high standards.
• Manage the quality assurance program to ensure quality standards.
• Ensure all shifts are properly manned to carry out cleaning duties.
• Communicate with fellow team members and other related departments to proactively service internal and external guests and ensure their cleaning needs fulfilled.
• Work closely with engineering maintenance issues to the maintenance team and proper follow through to their satisfactory completion.
• Ensure all cleaning staff on shift complies with established grooming standards.
• Ensue all machines and chemicals are used and handled carefully by all attendants.
• Report any damaged of machines or property facilities and coordinate for repair when necessary.
• Report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions and/or security issues to Assistant Manager.
• Ensure EVS staff adhere to all security procedures and practices and follow grooming standards.
• Ensure employees have a complete understanding of rules and regulations, and they comply with them.
• Monitor staff’s hygiene and grooming according to the company standards.
• Interact with department and team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Always remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per department and company standards.
• Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
• Achieves highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules, responsible to the cleanliness of casino public areas.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 1 years of supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of basic marble, granite, vinyl floor treatment skills are an advantage.
• Have a thorough knowledge of cleaning machines and chemicals operations.
• Responsible, self-motivated and independent
• Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
• Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• College Diploma or equivalent working experience
• Preferred Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.