Quy mô :
Ms. Tâm 0968576817 Human Resources Officer
28 30 and 22/1, Su Van Hanh, Ward 9
Mô tả công việc
• Interact with customers; take orders for drinks and snacks.
• Plan and present bar menu.
• Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
• Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
• Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
• Service Wine and Beer to guests.
• Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
• Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
• Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
• Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and Regional information.
• Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
• Handle and move objects, such as glasses and bottles, using hands and arms.
• Clean up after customers and clean work area.
• Clear ashtrays as and when required.
• Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
• Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
• Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
• Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
• Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures as per hotel standard.
• Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
• Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Perform other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
• Responsible Business: Show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for the Hotel’s uninterrupted service as well during the pre opening stage.
• Be co-operative to the entire team for all other duties and do direct job or indirect job to be one team. You may be required to undertake other duties or you may work in another department from time to time as the Hotel may require
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others by applying hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Ensure that guests’ details are not disclosed.
• Follow emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
• Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance and body language as well as per employee handbook set by the Company.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Curriculum vitae
- Health Certification.
- The relevant qualifications.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|FB Attendant||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Demi Chef/ Chef de partie||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Guest Service Agent - Female preferable||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Room Attendant||31/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Bartender/ Bartendy||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Commis de Cuisine||31/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Chef De Cuisine||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resident Manager / General Manager||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Accountant - Kế Toán Trưởng||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 28 30 and 22/1, Su Van Hanh, Ward 9
Điện thoại: 02873008862