Demi Chef/ Chef de partie
Quy mô :
Ms. Tâm 0968576817 Human Resources Officer
28 30 and 22/1, Su Van Hanh, Ward 9
Mô tả công việc
1. Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
2. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
3. Coordinates daily tasks with the Chef de Cuisine.
4. Responsible to supervise Kitchen staff
5. Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
6. Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
7. Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
8. Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
9. Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
10. Follows good preservation standards for proper handling of all food products at right temperature.
11. Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
12. Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
13. Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
14. Have excellent knowledge into menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
15. Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
16. Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
17. Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
18. Consults daily with the Chef de Cuisine on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
19. Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
20. Should be able to set example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
21. Daily feed back collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
22. Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
23. Carry out any other duties as required by the Chef de Cuisine.
• Responsible Business: Show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for the Hotel’s uninterrupted service as well during the pre opening stage.
• Be co-operative to the entire team for all other duties and do direct job or indirect job to be one team. You may be required to undertake other duties or you may work in another department from time to time as the Hotel may require according to the business requirement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others by applying hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations
• Ensure that guests’ details are not disclosed.
• Follow emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
• Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance and body language as well as per employee handbook set by the Company.
Yêu cầu công việc
Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Curriculum vitae
- Health Certification.
- The relevant qualifications.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|FB Attendant||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Demi Chef/ Chef de partie||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Guest Service Agent - Female preferable||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Room Attendant||31/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Bartender/ Bartendy||31/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Commis de Cuisine||31/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Chef De Cuisine||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Resident Manager / General Manager||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Accountant - Kế Toán Trưởng||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 28 30 and 22/1, Su Van Hanh, Ward 9
Điện thoại: 02873008862