Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible for recruitment activities, prepare and post vacancy announcements, contact applicants for screening interviews; screen applications and resumes; arrange interviews appointment and refer suitable candidates to Department Heads.
- Maintain an update list of applicants and applicant files.
- Prepare Offer Letter; assist in new employee orientation.
- Check fingerprint and prepare monthly timesheet, payroll
- Work with the local Labour authority, Health Insurance & Social Insurance authority for all related matters
- Ensure efficient office administration procedures.
- Ensure that all personnel records are maintained, filed and updated in the HR System.
- Ensure Human Resources documents are properly routed with strict accuracy and confidentiality.
- Provide accurate and updated HR reports of employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Maintain all records and information related to Human Resources Department.
- Prepare Leave reports in a timely manner.
- Assist Group HR Department with the compilation, implementation and upkeep of the following employee communications – Employee Handbook, Monthly Human Resources Activity Schedule, Employee Notice Boards, ...
- Handle guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Check the food quality and cleanliness of Employee Restaurant.
- Check to ensure all employee facilities are maintained within standards, ie. Employee Locker Rooms, Employee Restaurant, employees’ smoking area, Medicine Conner,...
- Assist with the coordination of the employee recognition programs.
- Assist and participate in all Group HR activities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Monthly service charge
- Social Insurance
- Training and Development
- Others as Hotel's policy: Daily Meal, AL, 13th bonus...
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2-3 years experienced in the same position
- Candidates who have hospitality background is a plus
- Able to communicate by English (verbal and written)
- Well organized, multi-task, good problem solving skills and detail-oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Please submit your CV via email: Gửi email
- Contact (028) 38272740 - Ext: 6969 (Ms. Tra - Group HR)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|