Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Reports to: Assistant Housekeeping Manager
• Works in co-ordination with Floor Supervisor in providing orientation to Floor Housekeeper.
• Trains all new staff and provide regular training to Housekeepers to improve job performance and meet hotel service standards.
• Maintains regular and effective communication with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of housekeeping functions.
• Confirms daily arrivals in occupancy report to determine allocation of tasks for Housekeepers.
• Supervises a high standard of hygiene and sanitation throughout all service areas.
• Is responsible for the immaculate appearance of all areas of his responsibility and cares in particular for all details.
• Assists with performance appraisals of all housekeepers and prepares guidelines and time frames for improvement.
• Participates in all staff and training meetings when directed by Executive Housekeeper.
• Introduces all new staff to housekeeping facilities and services and explains all policies, tasks, procedures and standards to ensure the highest standard of service.
• Administers staff schedules to ensure sufficient staff to cover workload and to minimize overtimes payment.
• Demonstrates to all housekeepers how to perform each task in job description according to hotel service standard.
• Supervises the work of housekeepers and assists when necessary.
• Inspects each room completed by Room Attendant to ensure high standard of order, cleanliness and aesthetic value.
• Removes furniture, curtains and other fixtures, which require repair, replacement, spotting, waxing or cleaning.
• Inspects corridors and service areas as assigned to ensure high standard of order and cleanliness.
• Controls inventory of all stock items including linen and cleaning agents to safeguard against loss.
• Monitors all activities on assigned areas and reports irregularities to Security.
• Ensures all lost and found items are labelled, recorded and stored with Asst. Executive Housekeeper
• Maintains stock level requirements of materials, equipment and general supplies and ensures requisitions are made as required.
• Issues and controls availability of room keys.
• Checks and cleans all safety systems in assigned working areas.
• Ensures all equipment and machinery is cleaned and maintained in good condition and stored correctly.
• Submits to Housekeeper Supervisor regular reports on required equipment repair.
• Respond to guest requests and immediately handles problems and complaints regarding the care of guestrooms.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Meal on duty.
• Transportation - Flight ticket
• Professional and dynamic working environment
• Opportunity for promotion
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong in English communication
• Good Performance and outgoing,friendly.
• Strong in problem solving skills.
• Intersted in helping people and be able to train the staffs.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Waiter / Waitress (Six Senses Con Dao)||30/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Receptionist - Nhân Viên Lễ Tân||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên pha chế (Bartender)||30/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Nhân viên Kỹ thuật Điện - Lạnh||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist||30/10/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Chef de Partie (Bếp Âu)||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis 1 (Pastry)||28/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Demi Chef (Pastry)||30/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Butler||30/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Assistant HK Manager||31/12/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|C&B Executive||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|