Manager, Account Payable
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Develop property-specific policies and procedures to inline with the regulatory environment and company policy.
• Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports to management as requested
• Keep track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors
• Validate and track budget and rolling forecast and the key changes to the performance
• Acts as a liaison for payable activities to other departments and vendors management.
• Recruit, manage and evaluate subordinate personnel including providing staff training.
• Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
• Perform analysis and develop models to support executive management in the decision-making process, operationally and/or financially
• Review internal controls and processes to ensure both business and operational efficiency is optimised
• Prepare ad hoc and recurring reports, graphs, and metrics, identify areas for improvement and work closely with various business units to implement business initiatives to meet departmental financial objectives
• Prepare executive presentations for senior management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Preferably 5 - 7 years of working experience actively involved in a relevant and related role.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a managerial capacity
• Well verse in MS Office and ERP system
• Strong analytical skills and able to work independently
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English both verbal and written