Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP's or guests with special need.
• To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
• Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
• Tag baggage and return the identification slips to guests.
• Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
• Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
• Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
• Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests rooms and other offices.
• Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
• Inform Front Desk Cashier to charge items given on loan, in case there is any charges applicable.
• Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
• Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
• Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
• Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
• Update and file the left luggage request form / Long Term luggage request form.
• Update and file errand cards.
• Update the Luggage movement register.
• Transport departing guest’s luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
• Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
• Assist the Butler on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
• Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
• To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
• Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Minimum Salary for staff line from 6,500,000 VND (fresh graduate 5,000,000 VND – 6,000,000 VND) + Service Charge
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
- High school or equivalent education
- Computer Basics and knowledge of Property Management software
- Previous experience in hospitality would be preferred
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Be a good team player
- Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts
- Able to stand for long hours
- Have a passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good levels of written and spoken English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
email: Gửi email