Demi Chef de Partie
- Hạn nộp: 31/05/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
• Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
• Coordinates daily tasks with the CDP
• Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
• Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
• Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
• Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
• Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
• Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
• Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
• Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
• Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
• Personally, responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
• Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
• Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
• Consults daily with Chef de partie and senior Chef de Partie on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last-minute events.
• Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
• Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
• Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
• Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
• Carry out any other duties as required by management
• Always keep all refrigeration, equipment, storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Minimum Salary for staff line from 6,500,000 VND (fresh graduate 5,000,000 VND – 6,000,000 VND) + Service Charge
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ Yearly bonus
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
- Part-time employee: 30.000 VND/ hour + Meals + Uniform
- Internship: Meals + Uniform
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hotel Management Graduate or Culinary Degree with minimum 3 years certification or equivalent.
- A basic standard of spoken and written English.
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Previous experience as Demi Chef De Partie preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Nằm trong khu dân cư cao cấp Quận 2, Khách sạn 5 sao Mia Saigon Luxury Boutique nằm ẩn mình bên bờ sông Sài Gòn yên tĩnh và chỉ cách trung tâm thành phố sôi động vài phút bằng tàu cao tốc hoặc taxi. Mia Saigon là nơi nghỉ dưỡng sang trọng trong lòng thành phố.