Demi Chef de Partie
Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
• Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
• Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
• Coordinates daily tasks with the CDP
• Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
• Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
• Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
• Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
• Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
• Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
• Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
• Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
• Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
• Personally, responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
• Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
• Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
• Consults daily with Chef de partie and senior Chef de Partie on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last-minute events.
• Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
• Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
• Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
• Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
• Carry out any other duties as required by management
• Always keep all refrigeration, equipment, storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Minimum Salary for staff line from 6,500,000 VND (fresh graduate 5,000,000 VND – 6,000,000 VND) + Service Charge
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
- Part-time employee: 30.000 VND/ hour + Meals + Uniform
- Internship: Allowance 2.500.000 - 3.500.000 VND/month + Meals + Uniform
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hotel Management Graduate or Culinary Degree with minimum 3 years certification or equivalent.
- A basic standard of spoken and written English.
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Previous experience as Demi Chef De Partie preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642