Commis Bếp Á (Đứng chảo nấu bếp Việt-Á)
Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
• Provide the highest and most efficient level of hospitality service to the hotel guests.
• Works in the designated station as set by Executive Sous Chef and/or Sous Chef.
• Able to organize the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
• Able to prepare and sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations.
• Able to operate kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
• Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff.
• Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
• Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification.
• Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
• Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide.
• Cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
• Prepares, seasons, and cooks a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes and other food items.
• Slices, grind and cooks’ meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods.
• Wash and peel fresh fruits, vegetables and also able to weigh, measure and mix ingredients on correct proportions.
• Have general knowledge of cooking temperatures, making soups & sauces, preparing entrees, vegetable preparation and a la carte cooking.
• Set-up the station with par stocks of menu items, and prepare the dishes designated for that station.
• Checks supplies and prep lists and ensures all items are prepped in a timely fashion.
• Replenishes service lines as needed and restocks and prepares the workstation for the next shift.
• Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
• Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods and report any incidents to the Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
• Serve food in proper portions on to correct serving vessels and plates.
• Wash and disinfect kitchen area, workstations, tables, tools, knives and other equipment.
• Maintain correct portion size and quality of the food to the hotel's standards.
• Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
• Review status of work and follow-up actions required with the Chef De Partie before leaving.
• Assists in providing on the job training & development of new cooks.
• Assists other Team Members in the kitchen when needed or perform any other tasks assigned by the hotel management.
• Always keep all refrigeration, equipment, storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Minimum Salary for staff line from 6,500,000 VND (fresh graduate 5,000,000 VND – 6,000,000 VND) + Service Charge
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
- High school education or diploma or equivalent in culinary is required.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and quality.
- Great personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- A basic knowledge of English language is request.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email: Gửi email
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642