Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Support all Managers on organizing, supervising and running smoothly all the operations belonging F&B Department
- Support Managers on building SOPs for F&B Department
- Check daily that all the Checklists are followed by all the employee.
- Send illness or recovery report to HR and Managers
- Check all the schedule are adequate for business needs.
- Receiving and checking the goods from external companies
- Attend and actively participate in the various F&B meetings
- Inform daily other departments on the highlights of the daily F&B operations in the morning meeting
- Pro-active on guests' needs, takes quick action to address customer needs with a passionate approach and strives to exceed customer expectation
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Involve Senior Management in order to solve major complaints
- Monitoring and checking all bills payments are closed correctly
- Check and make sure all orders are placed correctly in the system
- Monitoring wastages and spillages
- Make suggestions and proposals regarding quality and improved efficiency and/or increase sales while containing costs
- Supporting Management on ordering and supplying the right amount of beverage stock
- Operate the point of sale system on a supervisory level and produce satisfactory reports at the end of each shift
- Networking for the hotel, creating brand awareness
- Collaborate with Restaurant Manager and Bar Manager providing inputs and ideas for promotions and events
- Operate in the F&B as an all-round employee according to SOP’s
- Guide, direct and inspire the bar and restaurant team including trainees
- Give instructions and manage quality of work and resolve problems
- Regularly check storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness.
- Communicate technical faults to the relevant departments and management
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Supervise all F&B outlets during the shift ensuring the best level of service for all the guests
- Supervise all operations and report to managers
- Check the clothing and appearances of the F&B team members according to the company standards
- Train and develop team members
- Creates a positive and safe atmosphere among Team Members
- Managing and inspiring supervisors and team members
- Leads by example
- Participate on training program for each team member
- Conducting periodic performance review for each employee
- Daily coaching the team through feedback and guidance
- Creating with Management team a recognition program for F&B team members
- Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
- Willingly attends hotel training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel.
- Ensures and practices the utmost protection of office’s confidentiality.
- Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry and company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
- Highschool/College/University degree or equivalent
- Previous training and experience in hospitality
- Be responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good communications
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Additional language skill in Japanese or Korean is a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email HR: Gửi email