- Hạn nộp: 09/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Support all Managers on organizing, supervising and running smoothly all the operations belonging F&B Department
- Support Managers on building SOPs for F&B Department
- Check daily that all the Checklists are followed by all the employee.
- Send illness or recovery report to HR and Managers
- Check all the schedule are adequate for business needs.
- Receiving and checking the goods from external companies
- Attend and actively participate in the various F&B meetings
- Inform daily other departments on the highlights of the daily F&B operations in the morning meeting
- Pro-active on guests' needs, takes quick action to address customer needs with a passionate approach and strives to exceed customer expectation
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Involve Senior Management in order to solve major complaints
- Monitoring and checking all bills payments are closed correctly
- Check and make sure all orders are placed correctly in the system
- Monitoring wastages and spillages
- Make suggestions and proposals regarding quality and improved efficiency and/or increase sales while containing costs
- Supporting Management on ordering and supplying the right amount of beverage stock
- Operate the point of sale system on a supervisory level and produce satisfactory reports at the end of each shift
- Networking for the hotel, creating brand awareness
- Collaborate with Restaurant Manager and Bar Manager providing inputs and ideas for promotions and events
- Operate in the F&B as an all-round employee according to SOP’s
- Guide, direct and inspire the bar and restaurant team including trainees
- Give instructions and manage quality of work and resolve problems
- Regularly check storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness.
- Communicate technical faults to the relevant departments and management
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Supervise all F&B outlets during the shift ensuring the best level of service for all the guests
- Supervise all operations and report to managers
- Check the clothing and appearances of the F&B team members according to the company standards
- Train and develop team members
- Creates a positive and safe atmosphere among Team Members
- Managing and inspiring supervisors and team members
- Leads by example
- Participate on training program for each team member
- Conducting periodic performance review for each employee
- Daily coaching the team through feedback and guidance
- Creating with Management team a recognition program for F&B team members
- Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
- Willingly attends hotel training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel.
- Ensures and practices the utmost protection of office’s confidentiality.
- Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry and company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
- Highschool/College/University degree or equivalent
- Previous training and experience in hospitality
- Be responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good communications
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Additional language skill in Japanese or Korean is a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email HR: Gửi email
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- 077 599 3642
Nằm trong khu dân cư cao cấp Quận 2, Khách sạn 5 sao Mia Saigon Luxury Boutique nằm ẩn mình bên bờ sông Sài Gòn yên tĩnh và chỉ cách trung tâm thành phố sôi động vài phút bằng tàu cao tốc hoặc taxi. Mia Saigon là nơi nghỉ dưỡng sang trọng trong lòng thành phố.