Nhân viên kỹ thuật - Engineering
- Hạn nộp: 30/10/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Perform routine preventive maintenance works in the guest-rooms, corridors and outlets of the hotel, or as required, in accordance to the Preventative Maintenance Schedule and specifications
- Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel.
- Prevents problems from occurring in the hotel's mechanical, electrical and civil work installations
- Perform the corrective action as planned & communicated by the Engineering Supervisor
- Attends to repairs and maintenance of all systems and related equipment of a minor nature based on skill level.
- Responsible for guest requests for repairs or maintenance of guestroom, bathroom/toilet, fixtures throughout hotel.
- Responsible for replacing all faulty lamps within the Hotel as per daily checklist.
- Carrying out repairs to public areas based on individuals technical knowledge and experience.
- Perform general and emergency repairs and maintenance to all plant and equipment based on skill and experience level.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment as per the daily checklist.
- Cleans all storm water drains including building gutters to ensure blockages do not occur.
- Perform and assist with the Fire Protection Preventative Maintenance Program ensuring all items are inspected as per weekly schedule.
- Review daily log book, rectify or follow up on all items left unsolved from any previous shifts in relation to general handyperson repairs, discuss the same with the Engineering managers.
- Perform cleaning and tidying of all Hotel engineering related areas including plant rooms, electrical, information systems and plumbing riser shafts, storerooms and engineering workshops.
- Maintain all workshop tools and equipment for the running of handyperson workshop’s functions.
- Ensure that the “Everything in working order” trolleys have adequate stock and materials within trolley’s and in engineering stores. Raise purchase orders as required.
- Become familiar and operate the Hotel’s Building Automation system.
- Perform equipment repairs as per manufactures recommendations.
- Repairs and maintenance to the physical building structure including minor installation work as and when required.
- Perform all assigned tasks to ensure the works have been completed in a reasonable time frame and to a standard pertaining to the hotel as set by the Engineering management.
- Quality and quantity of production – at the highest level of professionalism of service providing to clients and team members.
- Ensures optimal availability for guests of hotel areas and services (meeting rooms, function rooms, events, rooms, lounges, restaurant etc.)
- Achieves optimal operating efficiency by closely adhering to procedures detailed in the technical manual.
- Concerned equipment and tools are efficient maintain in good condition, with schedule of repair and maintenance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
- Highschool/College/University degree or equivalent
- Previous training and experience in hospitality
- Be responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good communications
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Nằm trong khu dân cư cao cấp Quận 2, Khách sạn 5 sao Mia Saigon Luxury Boutique nằm ẩn mình bên bờ sông Sài Gòn yên tĩnh và chỉ cách trung tâm thành phố sôi động vài phút bằng tàu cao tốc hoặc taxi. Mia Saigon là nơi nghỉ dưỡng sang trọng trong lòng thành phố.
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Team