Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Check all parts of the kitchen, including pot and dishwash areas for cleanliness, order and correct storage and stock rotation.
• Control adequate mise en place preparation for next day, sauce, stock, fish etc. Check and control daily mise en place according to Sous Chef.
• Assist in making food requisitions and control dry stores and beverage requirements on a daily basis
• Responsible for basic on the job training & development with Commis, Demis and cooks
• Be multi skilled with thorough knowledge of all hotel food outlets and menus.
• Taste and examine food prepared and make necessary adjustments and replenish food when necessary.
• Be responsible for minimising food wastage.
• Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
• Follow food safety program and ensure all associate have working knowledge of the program.
• Maintain the working area in a clean and sanitary condition at all times
• Ensure that the Pullman Vung Tau standards are met and exceeded in every dish served
• Assist in the overseeing of the daily production and service of food items.
• Assist in developing new and creative ideas.
• Check and maintain quality of production at all stages of production in your area
• Ensure your subordinates are supervised in the use of standard recipes and portion / cost controls
• Interact in a courteous manner to both associates and guests
• Work with established effective and efficient rosters and ensure the control staffing levels
• Assist the Head Chef in performing administrative functions including, but not limited to coordinating menu tastings for clients, menu requests, preparing accident reports
• Liaise and work closely with the Stewarding department to ensure a safe and hygienic work environment and equipment
• Ensure Occupational Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to with the association of Duty of Care.
• Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
• Uphold the Accor Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates
• Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation and Accor Policies
• Undertake other duties as requested by Department Head and Hotel Management and ensure Occupational Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to with the association of duty of care.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Thân thiện, nhanh nhẹn, có khả năng làm việc nhóm, có tinh thần trách nhiệm.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Hồ sơ gửi về: Khách sạn Pullman Vung Tau-15 Thi Sách ,P. Thắng Tam, TP Vũng Tàu.
Email: Gửi email
Telephone : 0254.3551.777 Ext : 5605 or hotline : 0943825874
Note : Please contact T&C for job application form or send resume via above email.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|