Front Office Supervisor
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit, floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager / Front office manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working with expat environment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Care and/or Accident Insurance;
- 12 - 18 days of Annual Leave depends on level;
- Uniform Laundry by the Company;
- Daily meals, Officer Check, privileges of using Hotel services,...;
- Others attractive benefits,....;
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated bachelor degree or diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or related field.
- Knowledgeable in MS office programs.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience in motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Knowledgeable about Property Management Systems.
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences as Front Office Associate, Front office cashier in a hotel
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
*CV/ Resumé for application should be made in English.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|