Assistant Event Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. Sell and promote Banquet Function for all meeting and event.
2. Entertain potential accounts where necessary.
3. Prepare proposals and contract letters to customers in a efficient and timely manner.
4. Respond to all Banquet requests within 48 hours.
5. Follow up business under negotiation as well as take care of confirmed business.
6. Issue Event Order’s for daily functions ideally 5 days before function, except for Last Minute functions.
7. Research and report upon Market trends as well as market intelligence.
8. Establish beneficial relationships with our clients, especially in the Food and Beverage commercial sector to sell Banquet space.
9. Interact with potential clients and industry trade representatives of competitive hotels.
10. Prepare daily and monthly Banquet Sales Report (business negotiating, business confirmed and business lost; always aware of the reason of losing business in order to improve for further business opportunities).
11. Attend daily sales briefings.
12. Handle office phone calls in a timely and efficient manner.
13. Work closely with the Banquet Department, the F&B Director and the Chef to ensure complete follow up a function.
14. Be always impeccably groomed to represent the Hotel in a professional manner.
15. Be able to conduct an intensive Hotel site inspection and join any hosted function as directed by the Management.
16. Attend to do any other duties as directed by the Management.
17. Solicit maximum business from market segments as assigned by Director of Catering/ DOSM/ General Manager when required.
18. Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
19. Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accommodation, uniform, meal provided
- Health and accidient Insurance
- Relocation ticket, Rest and Relaxation Allowance
- Service charge
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field, and two to four years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Must speak local language. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Sell and promote Hotel Banquet Functions.
- Co-ordinate working with the Food &Beverage Department for all function organisations.
- Help in achievement of budget and projection for Banquet sector.
• Communication skills are utilised a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilised often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training
• Mathematical skills, including basic maths, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilised frequently.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organisational and training abilities are used often.
• Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Email: Gửi email
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||2||08:50 23/06/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|