Senior Training Specialist/ Chuyên viên Cao cấp Đào tạo
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resource or Business Administration or foreign languages.
- At least 2 year Experience in Training Executive position in an international 4-5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
- Preferred to have at least 3 year experience in the hospitality industry and working in Corporate level.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|