Sales Director/ Giám đốc Kinh doanh
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- To generate business, using all the characteristics, advantages and benefits of the hotel and the country/ city. Have to design, implement and execute the strategies and actions needed to achieve or improve all the sales goals defined in the business plan.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Main Responsibilities
- To design the annual sales action plan, based on the previous research, investigation and analysis of the market trends (national and international). To review the development of the plan and take appropriate actions in order to achieve the sales goals and improve the sales results.
- Establish the individual goals for the sales staffs in order for them to achieve the general goals of the department.
- To design the annual budget including the product and service goals and revenue objectives.
- Prepare the occupancy forecast in order to establish a correct price policy, adapted to the different potential customers (groups, key accounts, tour operators…), and with the approval of the General Manager.
- Provides marketing and sales information, statistics and reports for the General Manager.
- To successfully attend to the key accounts and maintain permanent contact with them, detecting the potential customers and accounts within the market segmentation and customers’ geographic origin.
- To assure that the sales managers correctly organize and successfully execute the visits to the clients and review those visit reports and to make suggestions for any necessary improvements in order to achieve the goals.
- Assure, coordinate and follow up the presence of the hotel at the trade fairs, expositions, conventions events, and promotional tours according to the programme established in the Marketing Plan.
- Review and ensure that negotiations, contracts with the different companies and credits for clients are made according to the policies and established procedures that protect the interests of the hotel.
- Review monthly P&L statements and find ways to improve the performance of the Hotel.
- Conduct Departmental meeting once every week.
- Keep abreast of the competitor’s activities on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and implementation of the yearly advertising and Promotions together with the public relations team.
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
- Ensure maximum exposure in the internet with the assistance of the Ecommerce Executive.
- Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community.
- Responsible of developing new market.
- Outgoing and people oriented
- Motivator and self-starter
- Team builder Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Sense of humour
- Customer oriented
- Willing to work long hours
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations
- Computer knowledgeable
- Finance knowledgeable
- Special attention to be given to VIP guests
- To attain and follow up on any Guest complaints
- Corrective actions to be taken immediately to prevent future recurrence of any guest complaints.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Hospitality Management, Upgrade or Master in Marketing will be an advantage
- At least 2 year Experience in DOS position including opening, managing or re-positioning an international 5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
- Outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skill as a brand Ambassador to customers, employees and clients
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|