Sales Executive (Chuyên viên Kinh doanh) - Hanoi
- Hạn nộp: 02/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for increasing and maintaining high levels of revenue for the Hotel.
- His / Her selling efforts will be directed to the assigned market and will also include all activities designed to develop maximum room, food & beverage and related sales.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Main Responsibilities
- Know the product.
- Discover, analyze and evaluate the market.
- Recommendation for most productive allocation of funds: direct mail, advertising, entertaining, etc.
- Sales forecasting.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all hotel facilities and Food & Beverage outlets and their time of operation. Attempt to sell the advantages to the guest.
- To respond promptly to all inquiries and correspondence from customers, prospects and lead referrals in assigned markets and territories.
- To set up and maintain good working relationships with other areas of the Hotel's operations.
- To strive for the achievement of assigned occupancy and revenue targets.
- To be actively aware of the competition from other hotels by checking the competition regularly.
- Do not leak out confidential information.
- To be well groomed at all times.
- To report to work punctually and professionally.
- To follow up with the client once their hotel stay or function is in progress to strive for and ensure repeat business.
- Recommending and implementing special promotions.
- Set up appropriate filing and tracing systems of existing and potential accounts, keeping them up-to-date and properly categorized.
- Ensure proper handling, use and maintenance of office equipment and supplies, and the cleanliness and maintenance of office area.
- Establish, maintain and use a library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads; stay abreast of market trends and hotel selling techniques .
- Together with the Director of Sales & Marketing, formulate a sales and marketing program one year in advance and plan week-to-week sales activities with a view to maximizing the use of staff time and promotion money.
- Develop business contacts in the market that lead to business for the Hotel.
- Develop business relationships that ensure repeat business.
- Build long term business relationships between the Hotel and the customers.
- Be a good representative of the Hotel to the outside world.
- Commit and communicate results which meet the customers' needs appropriately and which the Hotel can attain consistently.
- Make recommendations for local advertising campaigns with media selection, timing, copy, etc.; suggest expenditures for direct mail programs, specific promotions; estimate costs of anticipated Sales & Marketing Department activities.
- Outgoing and people oriented
- Motivator and self-starter
- Team builder Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Sense of humour
- Customer oriented
- Willing to work long hours
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations
- Computer knowledgeable
- Finance knowledgeable
- Special attention to be given to VIP guests
- To attain and follow up on any Guest complaints
- Corrective actions to be taken immediately to prevent future recurrence of any guest complaints.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Hospitality Management
- At least 1 year Experience in Sales department including opening, managing or re-positioning an international 5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
- Outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skill as a brand Ambassador to customers, employees and clients
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Nộp hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 3rd Floor, 13 Hai Ba Trung st. Hoàn Kiem Dist. Hanoi. Vietnam.
Sun Hospitality Group là khối du lịch nghỉ dưỡng thuộc Tập đoàn Sun Group, sở hữu chuỗi Khách sạn, Resort nghỉ dưỡng 5 sao đẳng cấp quốc tế trải dài ba miền Bắc, Trung, Nam như Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Premier Village Resort Da Nang, Novotel Danang Premier Han River, Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills, JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, Premier Village Phu Quoc, Premier Residences Phu Quoc, M. Gallery Sapa, ... Các Resort và Khách sạn này được Quản lý bởi các Tập đoàn Quản lý Khách sạn nổi tiếng hàng đầu thế giới như IHG, Marriott, Accor, ... Sun Hospitality Group tiếp tục xây dựng, phát triển thương hiệu cho các sản phẩm: thương hiệu Khách sạn, Khu nghỉ dưỡng, Sân Golf, Dịch vụ giải trí, Ẩm thực... Các dự án tự quản lý đã và sắp đi vào hoạt động: Premier Village Ha Long, Onsen Quang Hanh - Ha Long, Kem Beach Phu Quoc... Duy trì và lan tỏa phong trào: "Người Sun Group với những điểm đến Sun Group" Chúng tôi đang tiếp tục tìm kiếm những nhân tài để gia nhập mái nhà Sun Group nói chung và Sun Hospitality Group nói riêng. Hãy tham gia cùng SHG để khẳng định sự thành công của bạn!
Thông tin liên hệ
- NGUYỄN THANH THỦY (Ms.) - Phụ trách Tuyển dụng