Senior/ Sales Executive (Chuyên viên/ Cao cấp Kinh doanh)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for increasing and maintaining high levels of revenue for the Hotel.
- His / Her selling efforts will be directed to the assigned market and will also include all activities designed to develop maximum room, food & beverage and related sales.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Main Responsibilities
- Know the product.
- Discover, analyze and evaluate the market.
- Recommendation for most productive allocation of funds: direct mail, advertising, entertaining, etc.
- Sales forecasting.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all hotel facilities and Food & Beverage outlets and their time of operation. Attempt to sell the advantages to the guest.
- To respond promptly to all inquiries and correspondence from customers, prospects and lead referrals in assigned markets and territories.
- To set up and maintain good working relationships with other areas of the Hotel's operations.
- To strive for the achievement of assigned occupancy and revenue targets.
- To be actively aware of the competition from other hotels by checking the competition regularly.
- Do not leak out confidential information.
- To be well groomed at all times.
- To report to work punctually and professionally.
- To follow up with the client once their hotel stay or function is in progress to strive for and ensure repeat business.
- Recommending and implementing special promotions.
- Set up appropriate filing and tracing systems of existing and potential accounts, keeping them up-to-date and properly categorized.
- Ensure proper handling, use and maintenance of office equipment and supplies, and the cleanliness and maintenance of office area.
- Establish, maintain and use a library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads; stay abreast of market trends and hotel selling techniques .
- Together with the Director of Sales & Marketing, formulate a sales and marketing program one year in advance and plan week-to-week sales activities with a view to maximizing the use of staff time and promotion money.
- Develop business contacts in the market that lead to business for the Hotel.
- Develop business relationships that ensure repeat business.
- Build long term business relationships between the Hotel and the customers.
- Be a good representative of the Hotel to the outside world.
- Commit and communicate results which meet the customers' needs appropriately and which the Hotel can attain consistently.
- Make recommendations for local advertising campaigns with media selection, timing, copy, etc.; suggest expenditures for direct mail programs, specific promotions; estimate costs of anticipated Sales & Marketing Department activities.
- Outgoing and people oriented
- Motivator and self-starter
- Team builder Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Sense of humour
- Customer oriented
- Willing to work long hours
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations
- Computer knowledgeable
- Finance knowledgeable
- Special attention to be given to VIP guests
- To attain and follow up on any Guest complaints
- Corrective actions to be taken immediately to prevent future recurrence of any guest complaints.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Hospitality Management
- At least 1 year Experience in Sales department including opening, managing or re-positioning an international 5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
- Outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skill as a brand Ambassador to customers, employees and clients
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Gửi email
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|