Senior F&B Executive/ CV Cao cấp Ẩm thực
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Nguyễn Thị Linh Đa/ Nguyễn Thị Tuyết Phương
0905 457772/ 0901901286 Phụ trách Nhân sự
Tầng L1M 36-38 Bạch Đằng, phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
Mô tả công việc
- Directly responsible for implementing and following the SHG’s culinary standards and overseeing the property’s culinary operations. Responsible for supervising all kitchen functions including food purchasing, Receiving, preparation, Food Storage, HACCP, and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness;
- Support day-to-day Kitchen operations and Culinary team
- Execution of Daily Food Service, Quality, Technique, Portion, Presentation and Food Cost Control
- Track food costs while Managing Vendors to provide Standard Cost-efficient Products
- Estimate Food Consumption and Requisition of Food Purchase
- Standardize Production Recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure that appropriate Sanitation, HACCP, Maintenance and Safety Standards are followed
- Follow up with Ex. Chef to implement and maintain Culinary Excellence Standards
- Coordinate with OR/Ex. Chef/Purchasing/FC to complete the Assigned tasks as Monthly Kitchen Audit, Food Quality check, Supplier Audit/Hygiene Check List and other assignment from BOD of HSG
- Ensures disciplinary and grievance procedures are adhered to and followed.
- Be constantly aware of customers’ expectations, which are adhered to and followed.
- Coordinate with Ex. Chef to monitor all duty schedules in the kitchen operation and review and correct the appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of all assigned employees
- Observes on daily basis the overall kitchen work, checks operational standards and difficulties and follow them up with the OR/Ex. Chef and FBD of SHG
- Evaluate the performance of the assigned team and initiate promotions
- Frequently tour through all Kitchens, Stores and other food production facilities ensuring the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards
- Frequently tour of the dining outlets and related areas to assure the well being of all guests by maintaining a close friendly contact
- Control the food cost by reviewing all store requisitions and direct purchases and minimize wastage
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Attitude and Appearance
- Age range from 35 – 48
- Being self-driven and innovative
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Having ability to take control and action with unquestionable integrity
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Being able to simplify complex issues and communicate a compelling future vision that inspires action
2. Skills, Knowledge, Ability
- Ability to communicate well in English both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
- Creative, innovative and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm at work by being 'hands on' and organized.
- Portray a strong and fair effective leadership style
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult conditions
- Good understanding of the hotel operation & the local competitors
- Recognizing & understanding differences & trends
- Planning for business & analyses the needs of the operation
- Must be knowledgeable of all of resort’s facilities & services as well as the surrounding areas of resort.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Capable of using solid decision-making skills
- Proven experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization
- Drive for result through high set personal standards & effective teamwork
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and at least three years experiences in Hospitality.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in quality establishments. Having a similar role in successfully operating quality restaurants will be an added advantage
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Email: Gửi email
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tầng L1M 36-38 Bạch Đằng, phường Thạch Thang, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
Điện thoại: 0905 457772/ 0901901286