Sales Manager_Quản lý kinh doanh chuỗi nhà hàng thức ăn nhanh tại Sân bay Quốc tế Đà Nẵng
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for all stores/ restaurants in the airport. The Assistant Operation Manager is responsible for increasing sales and profits through financial management and leadership practice provides leadership, direction and support to the Operation Manager / Operation Director / Airport Manager with the overall goal of ensuring the effective operation and success of company restaurants/store. The Assistant Operation Manager consistently demonstrates as well as enforces company policies, practices and procedures.
2. Essential Responsibilities
Sales and Profits.
Develops and implements creative and targeted sales-building strategies for assigned company restaurants to ensure optimal sales and earnings.
Assists in the annual preparation of sales projections, expense budgets, and capital expenditure budgets.
Meets or exceeds budgeted sales in the airport
Maximizes profits and Area by controlling expenses within established budget guidelines.
Identifies, evaluates and responds appropriately to labor efficiency problems.
Monitors restaurant management and employee schedules.
Assists restaurant management in identifying sales growth opportunities in restaurant merchandising and local restaurant marketing ideas.
Executes and follows up on the financial results on a period basis.
Executes and is accountable for all controllable financial results on a period basis according to plan.
Operations and Quality Standards.
Ensure all restaurants meet or exceed Operations and Quality Standards.
Performs visitations of each restaurant/stores on a period basis to ensure each restaurant management staff understands strengths and developmental opportunities as they relate to quality standards and should complete the Action Report for each visit.
Follows up action plan for long forms.
Ensures professional restaurant and team image through rigid adherence to restaurant cleanliness, uniforms, and appearance standards.
Responsible in providing direction to the restaurants/stores management staff with regards to achieving the standard
Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Other tasks related to: Recruiting and Retention, Training, People Development, Employee Relations, Policies and Procedures, Administration (P&L data and reports, other reports as required), Community Involvement
Further details will be discussed during interview
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: negotiated
- Meal card
- Free parking card
- Bonus and 13th salary as Company's Policy
- Accident 24/24 & Health Care Insurance
- Social Insurance based on negotiated salary
- To be trained by advanced management courses.
- Work in professional, dynamic environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Mature, Hospitality management Degree.
- Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions .
- Having the same position in related industry or 4 -5 stars hotel .
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese
- Management and leadership skill, problem solving, delegation, motivation and performance management skills.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience ideally in a QSR environment
- Be willing to make an extended commitment to the role
- Demonstrate understanding of QSR process and procedures
- Demonstrate sound financial understanding of QSR operation.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Copy of Relevant Degrees & Certificates
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|