Front Office Manger
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. To supervise overall activities of the Department to ensure a smooth running of day-to-day operations of the Front Office.
2. To be responsible in directing, coordinating, and monitoring the overall Front Office operations to meet the service standards.
3. To coordinate staffing based upon operational needs and assist with training of new staff
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To set up the Front Office tools including but not limited to job descriptions, standards and procedures, training plans as a guideline for the Front Office operations.
2. To propose to recruit and train employees.
3. To supervise, organise, direct and coordinate staff and activities of the Front Office Department.
4. To do daily inspection and control of all Front Office sections at least 60% of the time to ensure that Front Office employees perform their daily duties according to the required standards.
5. To check and ensure that the consistency in the service for guest is maintained;
6. To plan and prepare work schedules for Front Desk Staff, Telephone Operator, Bell Boy, and Business Centre Secretaries
7. To authorise the acceptance of cash advance, rebates, paid out, refunds on the basis of established procedures.
8. To monitor and control guest’s credit status to ensure that payment is collectable and received on time.Perform regular follow up for pending payments to ensure that they are collected.
9. To organize regular morning briefings with Front Office staff to ensure the smooth flow of information and communications.
10. To coordinate with security in the investigation of irregularities and undesirable guests.
11. To develop and maintain close business contact with in-house guests and to provide personalised service whenever possible,
12. To monitor and control the rooms’ situation in connection with reservations, daily occupancy and room’s availability to ensure maximum revenue through effective yield management.
13.To attend department heads’ meeting or other meetings as required.
14. To ensure that each Front Office section head holds a subsequent briefing in their respective section based on matters discussed during the Front Office meeting.
15. To be familiar with all accounting standards and procedures pertaining to room’s revenue and advice staff concerned to adhere to them in daily operations.
16. To know all procedures in case of emergency or fire and make sure that staffs are periodically trained to face this situation and know their function according to the procedures.
17. To participate in the inspection and check the preparations for VIPs and ensure that they will receive proper treatment as VIP during their stay.
18. To monitor and establish, improve or delete the existing standards and procedures to have more efficient and effective system in order to maintain or improve services and guest satisfaction at the Front Office Department. Consult with General Manager prior to doing so.
19. To keep updating with new standards, procedures and other information and advise Front Office section heads accordingly.
20. To perform other duties, which are assigned by the superior from time to time;
21. This job description is not exhaustive of all the job tasks, but guides and tasks maybe added or removed by General Manager according to pressure of work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly service charge
• Social Insurance
• Training and Development
• Others as Hotel's policy: Daily Meal, 13th bonus...
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree
- Front Office Management Certificate or background in managing Front Office Department in a 4 to 5-star international resort.
- Management skills
- Problem solving & improvement of workflow and processes
- Decision making
- Strategic planning
- Guest focused and quality oriented
- Profitability oriented
- Excellent command of spoken & written English
- Excellent knowledge of information systems
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|